D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

thunderclap8

Got these back from the Michael's sale, really happy. $35 each and making me wish I'd had more done.
PXL_20201214_205910632.MP.jpg

Just received a UPS shipping notification that my order was incorrectly sorted and will encounter a delay. So close to having a perfect experience this time around. Lol!

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
So I got a Shop Disney email this morning for my WOM poster shipping but haven't received any notifications about my WOL poster. Hopefully tomorrow will bring news!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
So I got a Shop Disney email this morning for my WOM poster shipping but haven't received any notifications about my WOL poster. Hopefully tomorrow will bring news!
Same here! I did order my WoL a few hours after WoM so I’m guessing that is why it hasn’t shipped yet.

trainplane3

I thought Harm sold out?
Supposedly SD randomly took it down after it went up for the "D23 exclusive" thing. That was over a month ago and something could've happened but it's one of the ones that are expected to pop up in Epcot eventually.

It's quite obvious with these where the demand is at.

DreamfinderGuy

Supposedly SD randomly took it down after it went up for the "D23 exclusive" thing. That was over a month ago and something could've happened but it's one of the ones that are expected to pop up in Epcot eventually.

I think there's definitely demand for the modern EPCOT posters, just not quite 300 demand. The edition size increase was a blessing and a curse for them.

trainplane3

I think there's definitely demand for the modern EPCOT posters, just not quite 300 demand. The edition size increase was a blessing and a curse for them.
True, there definitely is. But attractions/shows that haven't gone live yet aren't going to sell as quickly as a modern or classic attraction.

The Moana poster did sell out in the same day but there were 100 of those and it nearly took till noon while Seas was gone by 9am, Nemo and Crush were gone around 10am-ish (if I remember right). Remy sold about as quick because it was a run of 100 but it was also adorable and well recognized (even if it wasn't my kind of thing).

Dr.GrantSeeker

Do you know what ones are supposed to eventually end up in Epcot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom