D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

Bruh its a lot of money for a little wall decor.

Maybe that's the low income side of me coming out. But I could never justify spending 90 bucks on a framed piece of "art."

I know its a preference thing, though.
Well, to be fair, the not so subtle way you referred to these as ”art” shows their value to you just fine. They’re not for you, so why poo poo on everyone else’s enjoyment of them? For those of us that do want them, we’ve sort of gone through hell this year trying to just snag the few we can. Some of us dropping many X more than retail thanks to the flippers on eBay. So... yeah... Many of us can justify it, do enjoy the art, and are very happy we got what we got from the set.

cmarten

I'm not resting easy until I get a shipping notification. It took them four and five days to let me know that each of the two posters that I ordered in September was cancelled.
My thoughts as well. Until I get that shipping notification I am nervous. Memories of September still haunt me lol.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

projectgamma

I'm not resting easy until I get a shipping notification. It took them four and five days to let me know that each of the two posters that I ordered in September was cancelled.
That would still not give me peace. Knowing shoddydisney.com, they will recall once it is in transit thus rerouting it back to cyclops simply saying they sent mine out by mistake. It was supposed to be cancelled. I will only have plans when it in officially my hands.

projectgamma

The shipping charges are beyond ridiculous — outrageous! They need to include lube with the orders. I ordered all four separately this time around so I could at least get a few mailing tubes out of them.
I would have ordered them separately but lets be honest, this is shopdisney we are talking about. For whatever reason individual posters take longer to ship. I did not want to give them any excuse to cancel the order just in case they oversold.

trainplane3

I would have ordered them separately but lets be honest, this is shopdisney we are talking about. For whatever reason individual posters take longer to ship. I did not want to give them any excuse to cancel the order just in case they oversold.
They ship orders of 4 first, then 3, then 2, and lastly singles. Just how they do stuff.

Orders go from SD to Cyclops once SD approves the orders. So lots of delays there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom