D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

FWIW: When I checked the day before yesterday they had properly loaded them in as 300 each. But let me dig around and see what I can find.

Also, sorry guys. 12 hour drives and me remembering things don't go well. Thank you @trainplane3 for posting the links again. :)

I'm a bit sad I missed Test Track, but I really don't need to be spending the money now anyways. 🤪 😂
Thanks!
Welp, hopefully we won't have to worry about these for a while.
I suppose it's possible that after the last couple sets couldn't be scalped for huge profits, demand dropped off a bit.
The Illuminations fiasco scared everyone which made the scalpers go overboard with pricing. Before that you could get the Living Seas for like $150, if that.

DreamfinderGuy

Well, now that it's done I'd like to join in the crowd of hoping for reprints. I would love to have a complete set, but I could barely afford what few of the serigraphs I got from shopDisney, eBay is pretty much entirely out of question for me.

FigmentFan82

90 freaking dollars for a poster? Bruh, I'll just make my own.
1607369691348.jpeg

I already did. Gorgeous!

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
I was not planning on purchasing any posters this month because I anticipated several Van Eaton Galleries purchases during Saturday’s Walt Disney: The Man, the Studios, and the Parks auction. Because I spectacularly lost nine auctions, I treated myself to World of Motion and Test Track.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I was not planning on purchasing any posters this month because I anticipated several Van Eaton Galleries purchases during Saturday’s Walt Disney: The Man, the Studios, and the Parks auction. Because I spectacularly lost nine auctions, I treated myself to World of Motion and Test Track.
Very nice!

Mesa Azul

LOL, hard same, though I only placed bids on two items, but got blown completely away on each. VE prices are going up, up, up... and of course 18-21% buyers premium makes a big ouch, too. Last successful bid with them was last year around this time. No luck this year at all.

SpaceMountain77

Original Poster
LOL, hard same, though I only placed bids on two items, but got blown completely away on each. VE prices are going up, up, up... and of course 18-21% buyers premium makes a big ouch, too. Last successful bid with them was last year around this time. No luck this year at all.
The cup and saucer, from Aladdin’s Oasis, sold for $400! A New Orleans Square quick service tray, from the French Market, sold for $550! I factor in the buyers premium when bidding and do not bid outside of the suggested range.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Lol 90 is the arbitrary high amount for a ‘poster’?
Bruh its a lot of money for a little wall decor.

Maybe that's the low income side of me coming out. But I could never justify spending 90 bucks on a framed piece of "art."

I know its a preference thing, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom