D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

That $300 one is now crossing $800.
I think it's safe to say Seas and SSE will be $1000+ posters for a while.
Likely forever. I’ve tossed a few bids at it, but this feels destined for about $2000. Also, this seller has less than stellar feedback, and been called out for bad packing. I’d pick this one up in person, he’s about 15 mins from me, but others... buyer beware, or ask for better shipping.

Mesa Azul

I also don’t trust a one feedback bidder who immediately bids up a current bid. Go look at the history. Mister (1) has been bidding everything up. Think this is being shilled by a BS seller. I’m out. Not interested in bidding any more for a shady seller. Everyone else interested, good luck, and be careful.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Likely forever. I’ve tossed a few bids at it, but this feels destined for about $2000. Also, this seller has less than stellar feedback, and been called out for bad packing. I’d pick this one up in person, he’s about 15 mins from me, but others... buyer beware, or ask for better shipping.
Wow, yeah I have one on my wall right now and love it, but the thought of making $1900 does sound nice. Come on, I'm only human! :joyfull:

michmousefan

Going for World of Motion, really like how it highlights the attraction.
Yeah, WOM is my favorite of the bunch... this may have been mentioned before, but the only negative I have with the design is that the ride vehicles are backwards... makes it look like they are traveling downward in that front spiral when in fact on the ride they were ascending at that point. I know, it's a minor point, but...
WOM-backwards.png

trainplane3

Yeah, WOM is my favorite of the bunch... this may have been mentioned before, but the only negative I have with the design is that the ride vehicles are backwards... makes it look like they are traveling downward in that front spiral when in fact on the ride they were ascending at that point. I know, it's a minor point, but...
View attachment 512335
I noticed that last night actually! While they've shown they can tweak a poster when it's released (SSE), I'm not sure if they'll flip them around.

michmousefan

I noticed that last night actually! While they've shown they can tweak a poster when it's released (SSE), I'm not sure if they'll flip them around.
Yep, it will probably go unnoticed by the vast majority of people who ever see the print. Maybe it will increase in value... like that famous upside-down airplane on a postage stamp.

Mesa Azul

Somehow there was at least one cancellation of a UK poster:

That really stinks. I know that feeling too well. My Gran Fiesta tour hasn't shipped, and I know the same could happen to me at any moment. I really wish Disney would figure this one out. Especially since UK was up for a solid day. Why on earth would someone who ordered that night when it first went online get a cancel notice? The only reasonable explanation is an expired CC when they tried to take payment, but even then I'd hope to see a "click here to update your payment information," notice first before outright canceling.

Really frustrating. Fingers crossed that was a one off.

FigmentFan82

Still waiting on shipping confirmation for my November purchases. All 3, purchased separately. The one I'm most interested in is GFT. Fingers crossed they don't get canceled!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom