FigmentFan82

Ah, in that case:
epcot-experience-attraction-poster-wonders-of-life-1-1.jpg

epcot-experience-attraction-poster-world-of-motion-1.jpg

epcot-experience-attraction-poster-play-pavilion-1.jpg
epcot-experience-attraction-poster-test-track-1-1.jpg
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney Dad 3000

Well, my UK (32) & Gran Fiesta (34) came today. My first official purchases after thinking I had Land last month.

Wish I'd known this schedule months ago to get Seas and a WS pavilion or two but happy with these so far. Think I'm going to have to print a uber good copy of Land and see of those others ever drop a bit more reasonable (for me anyway)

trainplane3

Well, my UK (32) & Gran Fiesta (34) came today. My first official purchases after thinking I had Land last month.

Wish I'd known this schedule months ago to get Seas and a WS pavilion or two but happy with these so far. Think I'm going to have to print a uber good copy of Land and see of those others ever drop a bit more reasonable (for me anyway)
Land looks to have leveled out $200-$300. If you need images of the Seas, don't use the images on various blogs. I've shared the highest res one's in this thread. The colors are spot on.

Mesa Azul

The Living Seas is definitely the most wanted poster of the set, in my eyes ;) Hoping they do a non-numbered reprint or variant, but even if they don't very happy that the Living Seas is seeing so much love. I also kick myself months ago for not grabbing the copy on eBay that was sitting at $750, thinking the price was nuts. I'd buy it in a second for that price now! :D

Mesa Azul

How's everyone else feeling about Test Track, here? Just curious. The presented by Chevrolet, bit, mostly. Seems like the only pavilion that kept it's sponsor on it... and for some reason I'm just not digging this one at all because of it. Mostly bummed because design-wise I think it looks pretty good. Love the vector art, and the retro-future city. Very EPCOT to me, but the sponsor is throwing me here. I'll probably still pick one up, but it's definitely a see how I feel that day sort of thing :rolleyes:

Horizons1

How's everyone else feeling about Test Track, here? Just curious. The presented by Chevrolet, bit, mostly. Seems like the only pavilion that kept it's sponsor on it... and for some reason I'm just not digging this one at all because of it. Mostly bummed because design-wise I think it looks pretty good. Love the vector art, and the retro-future city. Very EPCOT to me, but the sponsor is throwing me here. I'll probably still pick one up, but it's definitely a see how I feel that day sort of thing :rolleyes:
It’s an eh for me. I don’t hate but if my wallet says no I won’t be upset.

Davesney

That's the only one of those 3 I am getting. I like the art of it and I like the ride. I probably went on those other rides as a kid but I don't remember them. Only getting the stuff I remember and like. That being said I missed a bunch I remember and like but am unwilling to pay more than double or so for them.

DreamfinderGuy

"Presented by Chevrolet" seems to be less of a sponsor tagline and more of it's actual attraction name to differentiate from 1999 Test Track. Also, Chevy is a current sponsor. Disney doesn't see a dime from any of the other original Future World sponsors anymore, and it's likely not legal to just put their logos on the posters, so why bother?
That's the only one of those 3 I am getting. I like the art of it and I like the ride. I probably went on those other rides as a kid but I don't remember them. Only getting the stuff I remember and like. That being said I missed a bunch I remember and like but am unwilling to pay more than double or so for them.
I want to get all four, but of them all Play is iffy for me. Being a big Wonders fan I want to get it's successor along with it, and the art itself is cool, but I don't like seeing those Disney characters so in your face with the EPCOT logo there. I get that that's what the pavilion is, but I just have mixed emotions. I'll likely still get it but I have no clue where to put it once I do.

trainplane3

I'm going for all 4 this time. However, WoL and WoM will be together. TT will be alone and Play! will be alone. I'll either keep or gift those two.

Mesa Azul

Going for World of Motion, really like how it highlights the attraction.
Yeah, right? It so perfectly captures the attraction. Love it. World of Motion is the must have for me. I'm 50/50 on Test Track and Wonders of Life. Play means nothing to me and I'll be skipping it, but I'm 100% in for at least World of Motion.

trainplane3

Good question, I’m not really sure lol. I’ve only seen 2 on eBay, one was $800 and the other was between $1300-$1400. If anyone wants a Living Seas posters, you might want to take a shot at this one.
That $300 one is now crossing $800.
I think it's safe to say Seas and SSE will be $1000+ posters for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom