D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

What's nuts is that I was able to wake up at 7:30AM to snag a Living Seas poster, that was limited to 100. They are most likely either overthinking this (security wise) or they really are just that dumb.
No one knew the release schedule for them so orders were much slower. Regardless, inexcusable now. They know what was placed first.

SorcererDonald16

What's nuts is that I was able to wake up at 7:30AM to snag a Living Seas poster, that was limited to 100. They are most likely either overthinking this (security wise) or they really are just that dumb.
I had no problems either with getting anything I wanted by ordering right away, up until the debacle last month. Seas, Horizons, Imagination, name it. This truly makes no sense, unless they have changed their mind and now holding some back for in park releases. Which would be useless to me, seeing as I am nowhere near Florida and can’t travel in a pandemic due to being high risk.

trainplane3

I also had a 3:01 checkout. I had ordered all three. I had a cancel order for The Land and Soarin. But my Kitchen Kabaret poster was not canceled. Bummed about The Land, but I guess I should be happy I got something.
You're not in the clear yet. Only when you get a shipping email is when you can be sure you're getting it.

hopemax

You're not in the clear yet. Only when you get a shipping email is when you can be sure you're getting it.
Oh yes, I know. I just mean I wasn't voted on the island in the first tribal council. Like I've said upthread. I've been doing the pin thing for years, so I know how Shop Disney rolls.

I’m trying to stay positive about saving $350. However, it’s annoying how shop Disney works. Also I am absolutely convinced it’s (LIFO). I double checked my millennium celebration order that I received and I placed my order at 9:17. After reading this thread that poster should have been long gone by that point.

trainplane3

I’m trying to stay positive about saving $350. However, it’s annoying how shop Disney works. Also I am absolutely convinced it’s (LIFO). I double checked my millennium celebration order that I received and I placed my order at 9:17. After reading this thread that poster should have been long gone by that point.
It was but it wasn't entered into SD correctly. This month was entered in correctly.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Hmmm...

Order as many as you can over and over and over.

Whatever isn’t cancelled keep for yourself and resell to others.
Sadly I guess so. Maybe I need to open up multiple accounts for the World of Motion release. Either way it seems that if you order to early, you're cancelled, you order to late, they are sold out. 😟

huntzilla

This whole debacle defy's logic and doesn't make much sense. I placed an order for all 3 at 3:07 and my wife placed and order for all 3 at 3:19. All 6 poster's have been cancelled. Fluntas made the point that the system was automatically capping sales at 300.

Let's say that they accidentally let a few through; maybe 20 for each poster. We have had many more people on here already claim their order's have been cancelled at a faster rate then is possible. When you take into account the differentiation of order times placed and then you also account for the sale rates of each poster i.e. The Land versus KK, it's impossible that we ALL are at the back end of a LIFO or FIFO inventory system. We ALL just happened to order posters after a FIFO 300 or before a LIFO 300, it just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Is there a precedent for ShopDisney sending out incorrect cancellation emails? Someone must be getting these posters and I just can't fathom that not a single person on WDWMagic ordered in time and that we are collectivley missing out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom