D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Underdog

Women. Am I right fellas?

Not my girl.

My wife told me to get the SE one when we were at the Epcot in February (Pre-pandemic). I didn't, thinking they would not be *that* popular and I would have a chance to get one later. She told me I' was missing an opportunity. I should have listened. 😁 She's also more upset about ShopDisney and their handling of the 'Illuminations' posters than I am.

Lesson Learned: Choose wisely and listen. LOL 😄

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Ordered MC and Illuminations on 9/7/2020 at 8:50 am PST

Charge on my card disappeared Sunday and reappeared on Monday.

I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT THEY BOTH HAVE SHIPPED. :joyfull:
So for most credit card companies, pending charges drop off after 7 days of no "hard" charge, so that isn't a Disney thing, that is a credit industry standard. This seemed to have been a combination of timing and CC company dropping your pending transaction.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I just got an email that my second order of both posters has now shipped. My first order that had ME cancelled but kept IllumiNations is still processing.
How is it that you are able to have 2 separate orders if they are restricting to 1 per household? Separate account/address?

Horizons1

How is it that you are able to have 2 separate orders if they are restricting to 1 per household? Separate account/address?
No. My account and address are the same. I did separate transactions with two different cards so I guess that could be it?

And so no one thinks it I’m not a scalper: One set was for me and one set was a Christmas present for someone.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
No. My account and address are the same. I did separate transactions with two different cards so I guess that could be it?

And so no one thinks it I’m not a scalper. One set was for me and one set was a Christmas present for someone.
Interesting, didn't even know you could do that. Learn something new everyday. 👍

999th Happy Haunt

I don’t know how I just realized this but it looks like all the “classic” Future World pavilion posters (except SSE) have their pavilion building at the bottom of the poster. Really cool detail, they would spectacular all on a wall together.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I don’t know how I just realized this but it looks like all the “classic” Future World pavilion posters (except SSE) have their pavilion building at the bottom of the poster. Really cool detail, they would spectacular all on a wall together.
I’m still loving them!

Attachments

• DFADC132-4285-4E80-BF6D-C1EBF4F0337A.jpeg
    DFADC132-4285-4E80-BF6D-C1EBF4F0337A.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 90

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom