D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

I still have “In Progress” on ShopDisney for MC but checked my bank account this morning and my pending charge has disappeared(this is the first time not seeing it on there)

The emails have stopped, so if your order is in progress you should be receiving it! Unless someone has received an email today? I think we are in the home stretch and will get our shipping by Thursday.

TTA94

Still showing canceled for me but still a pending charge. I’m guessing it’s just taking a long time to fall off. Wishful thinking the order will still go through.

Horizons1

The charge is back on my CC but it’s only for one poster. I still don’t understand how they did this. I placed two orders on two different cards. My first order at 3:06 AM had one poster cancelled due to not having enough product for fulfillment. Meanwhile my order at 3:11 AM had no cancellations. It doesn’t make any sense. The 3:11 AM should have had that cancellation if anything.

DreamfinderGuy

At this point I will settle for anything. I never got any sort of contact when my CommuniCore order got cancelled, the charge just disappeared and so did the order. If it's a cancellation email, fine. If it's a tracking number, fine. I just want to know for sure what's going on.

runnsally

The charge is back on my CC but it’s only for one poster. I still don’t understand how they did this. I placed two orders on two different cards. My first order at 3:06 AM had one poster cancelled due to not having enough product for fulfillment. Meanwhile my order at 3:11 AM had no cancellations. It doesn’t make any sense. The 3:11 AM should have had that cancellation if anything.
Perhaps the time stamp that determines the first 300 is something created on the payer/credit card side, not the time of the order itself.

Heads up! A Spaceship Earth, and Living Seas poster was just added on eBay, albeit for a ridiculous price. If anybody was looking to get one. I am, but not at that price.

DreamfinderGuy

Heads up! A Spaceship Earth, and Living Seas poster was just added on eBay, albeit for a ridiculous price. If anybody was looking to get one. I am, but not at that price.
I heavily regret not buying Spaceship Earth in park when I had the opportunity. "$90? I would never pay that for a poster!" I thought to myself.

Now I would be willing to pay more than that for it :/

I heavily regret not buying Spaceship Earth in park when I had the opportunity. "$90? I would never pay that for a poster!" I thought to myself.

Now I would be willing to pay more than that for it :/

For me, I had the chance to buy both Spaceship Earth and Mission Space, thinking they would eventually go up. I went to buy them but my girlfriend at the time told me no, "they were stupid". Now I have almost the complete collection except for those two, living Seas, and the two D23 posters. :(

DreamfinderGuy

For me, I had the chance to buy both Spaceship Earth and Mission Space, thinking they would eventually go up. I went to buy them but my girlfriend at the time told me no, "they were stupid". Now I have almost the complete collection except for those two, living Seas, and the two D23 posters. :(
This whole time I told myself I was only gonna get Wonders of Life if I was going to get any.

Now I have a Space 220, a CommuniCore, a pending IllumiNations, and watches on a bunch of Horizons/UoE eBay listings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom