D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

TTA94

Hmm, that’s odd, now my Illuminations order is listed in my order history as well as the charge as still pending.

Horizons1

So I just got en email that one of my MC was cancelled. The IllumiNations poster is still being processed, however. I ordered at 3:06 AM too. Bummer. Let’s see if the remaining 3 get canned too.

Figments Friend

So perhaps what they are going to do is a 're-sale' since they seemingly botched the original sale period.
To make it 'fair' to everyone, and give everyone another shot at purchasing this lot they can offer it again during another sales period.

Overselling past the allotted Limited Edition number of prints would make it challenging to determine who gets what, despite the time stamps of Guests' orders.
Easier way is just pulling the plug which seems to be what is currently happening, and just start over on another day.

To me it seems that would be the best way to handle it since the posters are already printed.
It is just the allotment of who exactly gets the '300' that needs to be determined.
So a re-sale.

-

Rteetz

So perhaps what they are going to do is a 're-sale' since they seemingly botched the original sale period.
To make it 'fair' to everyone, and give everyone another shot at purchasing this lot they can offer it again during another sales period.

Overselling past the allotted Limited Edition number of prints would make it challenging to determine who gets what, despite the time stamps of Guests' orders.
Easier way is just pulling the plug which seems to be what is currently happening, and just start over on another day.

To me it seems that would be the best way to handle it since the posters are already printed.
It is just the allotment of who exactly gets the '300' that needs to be determined.
So a re-sale.

-
It would be nice if they just sent an email or something to everyone that ordered saying we screwed up and here is our plan.

I still haven’t been canceled. If I’m going to be canceled just do it already. This waiting crap is worse.

Horizons1

I shot them an email just for s and giggles. Apparently we are getting the end of the stick because they aren’t fulfilling orders on a first come first serve basis.
651D7905-B615-4863-B0FA-E6546DB50DEC.jpeg

Nope my Harmonious is still in progress... also holding my money hostage right now even though they canceled Illuminations and Millennium. Still showing the full charge

Amused to Death

It's normal for pending charges to be dropped after 3-5 days if a merchant hasn't completed a sale. That doesn't mean your purchase has been canceled. It just means you're dealing with a merchant who doesn't collect funds until they're ready to complete their end of the deal which, in this case, would mean shipping your poster(s). Under Visa and MasterCard rules, merchants actually have up to six months to finalize a pre-authorized charge. Let's hope ShopDisney ships a little bit faster than that. 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom