D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Prototype82

Michaels framing... Not cheap but this 3 dimensional white moulding with the slim red mat really makes this girl pop. Looking at her makes me miss my old screen printing days.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.44.24 PM.png

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
I got a cancellation email as well on Illuminations. So far no cancellation on my Millennium Celebration which is good as I would have to choke a ShopDisney. I bought Millennium at 3:02am and Illuminations at 3:05am. Could they have sold out in 5 mins? Or are they only allowing one poster per person period?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I got a cancellation email as well on Illuminations. So far no cancellation on my Millennium Celebration which is good as I would have to choke a ShopDisney. I bought Millennium at 3:02am and Illuminations at 3:05am. Could they have sold out in 5 mins? Or are they only allowing one poster per person period?
You'll be good to go for sure. No poster has sold out in 5 minutes. I think Imagination sold out in 45 minutes. Also, there is no limit on the number of different posters you can buy. In other words, you can certainly buy Millennium, Illuminations and Harmonious (1 each) and be fine.

trainplane3

You'll be good to go for sure. No poster has sold out in 5 minutes. I think Imagination sold out in 45 minutes. Also, there is no limit on the number of different posters you can buy. In other words, you can certainly buy Millennium, Illuminations and Harmonious (1 each) and be fine.
Reread the post again, their Illuminations was cancelled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom