D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

flutas

I can't believe these are still on the site. Why couldn't that have happened two months ago, where I checked at 10am? Figures the release I get up at 2:55am for still has stock available. 🎆

I have a feeling people are going to be getting "oops we dun goofed" emails tomorrow regarding these posters. 🤪

Since Millennium Celebration has currently sold more than 300, and IllumiNations has sold more than 500. Harmonious should be fine.

trainplane3

I have a feeling people are going to be getting "oops we dun goofed" emails tomorrow regarding these posters. 🤪

Since Millennium Celebration has currently sold more than 300, and IllumiNations has sold more than 500. Harmonious should be fine.
Would they go off of what time the orders were placed? I'd assume they would. Later orders=higher chance of cancellation. Earlier orders=fine.

Surferboy567

I would love to own these but $90 is a lot to ask. I may go for Soarin’ or Test Track but I don’t know. It’s a lot.

That’s why I liked the knockoffs.

Figments Friend

The one not released.....for the ones who need to 'complete the set'.
Also for the ones who want to archive the 'barstool table' that was proposed last year, and is now ( last i heard ) not happening.
I present, 'World Celebration' ( courtesy of Blog Mickey )

Print it at home, kids!
This is probably the only way you will be able to get one at this point -

Epcot 'World Celebration' poster.jpg

Last edited:

Horizons1

The one not released.....for the ones who need to 'complete the set'.
Also for the ones who want to archive the 'barstool table' that was proposed last year, and is now ( last i heard ) not happening.
I present, 'World Celebration' ( courtesy of Blog Mickey )

Print it at home, kids!
This is probably the only way you will be able to get one at this point -

View attachment 496069
It would be better in the trash.

RSoxNo1

Just as an update all 3 posters are still showing as available on Shop Disney. It will be interesting to see if demand was not there for these or if there will be orders cancelled.
I believe when I checked midday that Illuminations wasn't available but when I checked later it was.

What are the next 4 coming in October?

Horizons1

I believe when I checked midday that Illuminations wasn't available but when I checked later it was.

What are the next 4 coming in October?
Just checked again. As of 10:07 they’re all delisted.

No clue. I’m hoping for The Land.

flutas

They have since disappeared. Rumor is there was a screw up and they over sold them.

Currently what info I have shows this.

IllumiNations - 556 sold
Harmonious - 146 sold
Millennium Celebration - 358 sold

If my info is true I suspect we will see Harmonious return tomorrow, or within the next few days.

As for how this happened, this is what I suspect based off of my info.

This posters are all drop shipped, so they get shipped to buyers directly from Cyclops Print Works. This can be seen by shipping labels on the posters originating from the following address (Cyclops Print Works address).

9002 Eton Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304

It's also why they have a disclaimer about shipping being different.

Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. An additional handling charge of $15.0 will be added to this item.

The normal flow for on demand made items such as this, is for an insanely large number of the item to be loaded in to the system. Then nightly that number resets, since they can theoretically never run out of stock. This creates an issue when you have Limited Edition items that are made on demand like these posters though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom