D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Crazydisneyfanluke

You currently get 25% off with the code DISNEYPAL ($10 per poster) and free shipping over $75

It only works on the newer releases (World Celebration and World Showcase)

Available from November 4, 2021 (12:01 am PT) through November 7, 2021 (11:59 pm PT)

bubbles1812

Can anyone explain to me what the difference between the re-releases are and the original releases? I have serigraphs of The Land, Imagination, Illuminations, and Horizons (not sure if this is a re-release or original release but it’s bigger than the other three) + matted prints. And now am quite confused about what is going on here.

CaptainAmerica

Can anyone explain to me what the difference between the re-releases are and the original releases? I have serigraphs of The Land, Imagination, Illuminations, and Horizons (not sure if this is a re-release or original release but it’s bigger than the other three) + matted prints. And now am quite confused about what is going on here.
1. The re-releases are Limited Release, not Limited Edition. That means they were only available for a certain amount of time, but not limited in series size. This makes them less valuable as collectors items.

2. They are larger... 24x36 instead of 18x27.

3. They are printed on black paper, not silver. I'd say the weight of the paper is similar.

4. They all have metallic ink accents, some more than others.

bubbles1812

1. The re-releases are Limited Release, not Limited Edition. That means they were only available for a certain amount of time, but not limited in series size. This makes them less valuable as collectors items.

3. They are printed on black paper, not silver. I'd say the weight of the paper is similar.

Gotcha. I think I have OG release then of everything but Horizons. Confusing! Thank you.

DaleRichMI

Gotcha. I think I have OG release then of everything but Horizons. Confusing! Thank you.
5. And...probably the easiest way to tell (other than size) is the original Limited Edition are numbered in the lower left corner, while the re-release (Limited Release) is not.

trainplane3

There was a blog post Disney put out earlier this year about the 2021 releases that was so poorly worded, I had to talk to someone to get an understanding of what was even happening.
If you're ever interested in selling, I'll pay very generously for Living Seas, Seas with Nemo, and Guardians.
Still diving for the Living Seas? I'm surprised no one's sold a LS for a reasonable price. I'm sure it's getting hard at this point since people that wanted it are keeping them instead of reselling.

Anyways, I'll assume RoE goes live next Monday and then just two more.

runnsally

I originally planned on skipping a lot of them in the beginning. Moana, Soarin', Guardians, and Rat were also on the list of skips. Quite obviously said "screw it" pretty quickly. Figured I'm not buying much else of anything so what's another monthly donation of $100 to Mickey?

For Cyclops fans, this has been floating out there (in some online magazine) for a bit but there's an official Jungle Cruise serigraph by Josh Agle (artist name gets censored 🤣 ) coming out at some point this year. I believe it'll be 24x36, there'll be a variant, and be directly through Cyclops but not 100% sure. No word on pricing but I personally expect it to be quite a bit more then the Epcot series and in line with how much Josh Agle charges for his stuff. The Epcot stuff has been a huge bargain for serigraphs with as many colors as they use. And ink types. And overall size.
View attachment 596892
$599 and LE 150. I’m tempted…

trainplane3

There’s a maximum of 149 left. I just bought one. Thanks for the heads up.
Yep I just shared this over on the FB page a few hours ago. I like it but I can't and don't really want to drop $600 on it. If it were Tomorrowland themed, I would've bought it already. Not a massive enough fan of Jungle Cruise art in general to jump on it.

Forgot to share the pricing a few days ago too. I think the framed version is $1200? will have the other version at a convention this weekend.

projectgamma

I agree. I was so tempted, but it was between the xbox halo series x or this as a once in a lifetime preorder score. I went with the halo xbox x. Two big purchases in the same month and my wallet will never talk back to me again.

Yep I just shared this over on the FB page a few hours ago. I like it but I can't and don't really want to drop $600 on it. If it were Tomorrowland themed, I would've bought it already. Not a massive enough fan of Jungle Cruise art in general to jump on it.
This would have made it an impossible decision. EDIT; If cyclops puts up the tomorrowland serigraph again, I will definitely be buying it.

Last edited:
$599/ea x 150 x 2 variants = $179,700. Even after taking out Cyclops production fees and Disney licensing costs not a bad way to make a living doing what you love... plus he's got the constant stream of Tiki mugs, commissions, and other prints keeping the green rolling in.

griffin ferrari

Pretty sure RoE goes up next week instead FYI.
It’s up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom