D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Should I wait for the 00 1982 to release on a serigraph, or buy the litho because that's all we're gonna get?
I believe Cyclops has confirmed that 1982 isn't replicable via serigraph. The design doesn't lend itself to the separated colors with layering like that.
What he said^
It can't be done in serigraph form. Layering and blending the colors is too much for a serigraph. There's a reason why most serigraphs have bold lines to separate colors. I'm sure some place could do it but you'd be paying far over the $100 price of these.

Oh hey, they added the image after being poked a bit. Looks like a metallic black background?
oUWY30H.png

RSoxNo1

Wdw25 worked for me but shipmagic did not. Who knows
If you just got one item, ShipMagic wouldn't work. I believe it needs to be $75 or more.

I bought 8 to add to the 4 I already had:

Horizons
World of Motion
The Land
Kitchen Kabaret
Soarin' Around the World
Spaceship Earth
Universe of Energy
Maelstrom
Illuminations
The Seas
Wonders of Life
Imagination

I have no idea where I'm going to put these, I just know that I wanted them.

durangojim

If you just got one item, ShipMagic wouldn't work. I believe it needs to be $75 or more.

I bought 8 to add to the 4 I already had:

Horizons
World of Motion
The Land
Kitchen Kabaret
Soarin' Around the World
Spaceship Earth
Universe of Energy
Maelstrom
Illuminations
The Seas
Wonders of Life
Imagination

I have no idea where I'm going to put these, I just know that I wanted them.
I bought two, both spaceship earth ones.

hopemax

The D23SPOOKY code works for the lithos for D23 members (I don't have an AP, so no WDW25 for me). But that shipping per litho is getting me. I have 4 in my cart that I will probably pull the trigger on when the CC turns over, but I would order many more if it wasn't the $15+ each special fee when I know they will likely come all in one box that doesn't cost $60+ to ship.

Surferboy567

shopDisney sent me three separate emails that my lithos have been shipped out! Weird, since it’s one package but it doesn’t really matter. Looking forward to getting these. Have had empty frames just sitting for months, ready for this last batch of lithos.

trainplane3

It appears the the next serigraph is going to be Illuminations on 11/15View attachment 595438
Imagine that! I don't even see it in the usual spot so they aren't even consistent with the previews.
1635092025003.png

At least Illuminations will probably do better then Harmonious. December should be a smash hit.

Funny that they're just using the litho thumbnail now instead of using the actual serigraph photo
Took them 12+ hours to get the Harmonious serigraph image up. Wouldn't be surprised if they need another heads up for Illuminations.

Effort on ShopDisneys side fell through the floor back in June. It was nearly gone before then but at least there was more then one image. Promotion on the series is non-existent aside from the January blog post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom