D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Shelling out money for Frozen and Harm? Godspeed.

...At least the Frozen poster is visually interesting, haha.
I originally planned on skipping a lot of them in the beginning. Moana, Soarin', Guardians, and Rat were also on the list of skips. Quite obviously said "screw it" pretty quickly. Figured I'm not buying much else of anything so what's another monthly donation of $100 to Mickey?

For Cyclops fans, this has been floating out there (in some online magazine) for a bit but there's an official Jungle Cruise serigraph by Josh Agle (artist name gets censored 🤣 ) coming out at some point this year. I believe it'll be 24x36, there'll be a variant, and be directly through Cyclops but not 100% sure. No word on pricing but I personally expect it to be quite a bit more then the Epcot series and in line with how much Josh Agle charges for his stuff. The Epcot stuff has been a huge bargain for serigraphs with as many colors as they use. And ink types. And overall size.
1635613169336.png

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

I originally planned on skipping a lot of them in the beginning. Moana, Soarin', Guardians, and Rat were also on the list of skips. Quite obviously said "screw it" pretty quickly. Figured I'm not buying much else of anything so what's another monthly donation of $100 to Mickey?

For Cyclops fans, this has been floating out there (in some online magazine) for a bit but there's an official Jungle Cruise serigraph by Josh Agle (artist name gets censored 🤣 ) coming out at some point this year. I believe it'll be 24x36, there'll be a variant, and be directly through Cyclops but not 100% sure. No word on pricing but I personally expect it to be quite a bit more then the Epcot series and in line with how much Josh Agle charges for his stuff. The Epcot stuff has been a huge bargain for serigraphs with as many colors as they use. And ink types. And overall size.
View attachment 596892
I'd love that in my son's room but it's too damn big.

DreamfinderGuy

I wouldn't worry. If you have a free UPS account, that'll update faster then ShopDisney. I get an email from them a day ahead since it notifies the second a label gets scanned for my address.
This ^

I should note I haven't gotten anything from shopDisney, but through UPS MyChoice I know it's shipped and should be here Tuesday.

Welp. That's probably a replacement.
... unless you were in the market for the somewhat limited "creased" edition courtesy of your local shipper 😉.

My recommendation - call ShopDisney to file a claim, get on the official record, and get a return label... then forget about ever hearing anything from them again and go straight to contacting Cyclops direct.

I had an issue with a print a while back (albeit not a shipping damage related one). Literally within 90 seconds of them seeing my comments I received a message from them, made a call, spoke with the co-owner who had seen the issue, and 3 minutes later they had a replacement in the mail.

Great folks all around who want to make sure the fans get taken care of.

projectgamma

... unless you were in the market for the somewhat limited "creased" edition courtesy of your local shipper 😉.

My recommendation - call ShopDisney to file a claim, get on the official record, and get a return label... then forget about ever hearing anything from them again and go straight to contacting Cyclops direct.

I had an issue with a print a while back (albeit not a shipping damage related one). Literally within 90 seconds of them seeing my comments I received a message from them, made a call, spoke with the co-owner who had seen the issue, and 3 minutes later they had a replacement in the mail.

Unfortunately my mission space print had to be exchanged for damage from printing so I still have his contact information. I did email him. I just have to wait for his reply. I am on the official record with shopDisney, but all they can give me is a refund once they receive it. Cyclops is the best and do care about their customers, so I have no doubt of getting a replacement through them. I will definitely make it official with cyclops via their official help channels so I have a record with them as well the FB group too.
EDIT: Since these were limited release I have no doubt shopDIsney says it is oos. DIsney and their third party vendors seem to have no communication with each other.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Unfortunately my mission space print had to be exchanged for damage from printing so I still have his contact information. I did email him. I just have to wait for his reply. I am on the official record with shopDisney, but all they can give me is a refund once they receive it. Cyclops is the best and do care about their customers, so I have no doubt of getting a replacement through them. I will definitely make it official with cyclops via their official help channels so I have a record with them as well the FB group too.
EDIT: Since these were limited release I have no doubt shopDIsney says it is oos. DIsney and their third party vendors seem to have no communication with each other.
There's a lot of pride over there (at Cyclops). They really want the best for their customers.
There's no reason why it has to be difficult to get things cleared up but it is. But it's ShopDisney. What can you do? They ship cookie jars in boxes twice the size of the jar with no padding at all and wonder why people get mad when they're told it can't be replaced (out of stock).

Definitely glad I've helped some people out.

Also, those tubes are strong. Like, stupid strong. It had to be jumped on or ran over. They don't crush nearly as easily as the early 2020 tubes.

Last edited:

projectgamma

There's a lot of pride over there.
There's no reason why it has to be difficult to get things cleared up but it is. But it's ShopDisney. What can you do? They ship cookie jars in boxes twice the size of the jar with no padding at all and wonder why people get mad when they're told it can't be replaced (out of stock).

Definitely glad I've helped some people out.

Also, those tubes are strong. Like, stupid strong. It had to be jumped on or ran over. They don't crush nearly as easily as the early 2020 tubes.
@trainplane3 It is indeed super strong. I can't get it out to inspect the damage. You should see it in person. It looks like a Viking ship under construction, just made to be super flat. I can't even pop it back into place.
Yep, shopDisney is a bigger mess than they realize. I have time to return it for a refund so I am not worried.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

@trainplane3 It is indeed super strong. I can't get it out to inspect the damage. You should see it in person. It looks like a Viking ship under construction, just made to be super flat. I can't even pop it back into place.
Yep, shopDisney is a bigger mess than they realize. I have time to return it for a refund so I am not worried.
Seeing those tubes made me quite sad, especially with the hard work Cyclops has been putting into the prints. Fingers crossed you get a replacement, not just a refund.

projectgamma

Seeing those tubes made me quite sad, especially with the hard work Cyclops has been putting into the prints. Fingers crossed you get a replacement, not just a refund.
Oh trust me. Cyclops is real angry at UPS, and will do what they can to make it right. The irony is, I realized it is not like a Viking ship under construction but more like a Viking funeral ship. I can't help but laugh. I can't afford to be depressed about what happened the Maelstrom print. Edit: All that time and effort to make something that extraordinary, just to be damaged in shipping is indeed heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom