D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

DreamfinderGuy

Old news as far as posters go, but after like a year and a half of searching and a week post giving up and buying the lithograph (just my luck, haha) I finally have the original print of Universe of Energy. I feel like some of us are a little blinded by how fancy the reprints have been, but these original prints are still just as spectacular in person and I am very, very glad to finally have it.
1634329687659.png

And yeah, even after buying the art twice I would still be first in line to buy a fancy 24x36 reprint. So shopDisney, Cyclops, anyone with any power, get on that! 🤣

October82

Old news as far as posters go, but after like a year and a half of searching and a week post giving up and buying the lithograph (just my luck, haha) I finally have the original print of Universe of Energy. I feel like some of us are a little blinded by how fancy the reprints have been, but these original prints are still just as spectacular in person and I am very, very glad to finally have it.View attachment 593685
And yeah, even after buying the art twice I would still be first in line to buy a fancy 24x36 reprint. So shopDisney, Cyclops, anyone with any power, get on that! 🤣

Just had to comment to say how awesome this wall is. The Nintendo collection is terrific stuff too.

trainplane3

ShopDisney updated stuff for the posters so they should go live tomorrow. Was also glad to see descriptions for the two lithos I left everyone out to guess for (which I think people here did guess correctly back then):
Inspired by the 1982 design, this limited edition piece replicates the teaser poster originally used to generate excitement for the opening of EPCOT Center.

Celebrate the transformation of EPCOT with this limited edition poster redesigned by Disney Imagineers. The piece pays homage to the original 1982 EPCOT opening poster with updates to the color palate and text to usher in a new era for the park.

runnsally

ShopDisney updated stuff for the posters so they should go live tomorrow. Was also glad to see descriptions for the two lithos I left everyone out to guess for (which I think people here did guess correctly back then):
Inspired by the 1982 design, this limited edition piece replicates the teaser poster originally used to generate excitement for the opening of EPCOT Center.

Celebrate the transformation of EPCOT with this limited edition poster redesigned by Disney Imagineers. The piece pays homage to the original 1982 EPCOT opening poster with updates to the color palate and text to usher in a new era for the park.
So we’re getting 2 large format lithos this round or will these be the smaller matted lithos?

Surferboy567

So we’re getting 2 large format lithos this round or will these be the smaller matted lithos?
I really hope we still get the smaller lithos. I really want to keep it consistent with the ones I have been collecting.

CaptainAmerica

Is anyone else filled with anxiety over the fact that the first two posters in a *numbered series* will never see the light of day in the same dimensions as the rest of the series?

trainplane3

Sorry for the dumb question, but I've really lost track of these. So that's two big boys and six small matted prints launching tomorrow? Then two more big boys in a month?
8 lithos will go live tomorrow at the same time.
1 serigraph will go live too for about 1 1/2 weeks.

Then November another serigraph will go live for about 1 1/2 weeks.

Then December will have 2 serigraphs go live for 1 1/2 weeks.

Lithos will be up for the entire quarter and will not change out.

All of this is as long as ShopDisney decides to be a normal, functioning system.

SoFloMagic

8 lithos will go live tomorrow at the same time.
1 serigraph will go live too for about 1 1/2 weeks.

Then November another serigraph will go live for about 1 1/2 weeks.

Then December will have 2 serigraphs go live for 1 1/2 weeks.

Lithos will be up for the entire quarter and will not change out.

All of this is as long as ShopDisney decides to be a normal, functioning system.
Thanks! Any word on whether the serigraphs may sell out this time? I feel like I remembered they couldn't, but what if illuminations came up and they got 2,000 orders?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom