D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

DreamfinderGuy

Great news everybody! Maelstrom is already shipping…apparently 🤣
5B3BFE7E-FA75-4993-91F5-4FE4B0BC4FFE.jpeg

Impressive if they are in fact turning them around that quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if they got a head start on printing the Maelstrom ones knowing the demand would be there.

Just got my orders for both placed. These should both look great in the larger format with some metallics.

DreamfinderGuy

Did you order Gran Fiesta by chance? Could've got orders crossed.
Nope. I did get the litho of Universe of Energy in the same order (this counts as my surrender knowing they’re not reprinting the serigraph, but I will continue to hunt for the original and pray for a reprint) so I’m assuming that’s what shipped and Maelstrom being marked was just a mistake.

trainplane3

Nope. I did get the litho of Universe of Energy in the same order (this counts as my surrender knowing they’re not reprinting the serigraph, but I will continue to hunt for the original and pray for a reprint) so I’m assuming that’s what shipped and Maelstrom being marked was just a mistake.
Oh for sure it should be UoE. Maelstrom hasn't even hit the presses unless they're pulling a surprise.

DaleRichMI

For those of you looking for the D23 00 and 01 Epcot posters, there are a couple of them up on the "site not to be named" at a more reasonable amount than in the past. I've got mine or I'd be in on these! :)

SorcererDonald16

There’s a $150 poster print that looks like the matted print from August out at Magic Kingdom today. Based on the artwork being so similar to that, I assume it’s also Cyclops’ handiwork.

trainplane3

Where did you see it there? I know someone visiting and was hoping to pick that up
It's at Big Top apparently. Run of 760. Was surprised to see the number made public knowledge.
Naturally you picked up a few dozen copies for Ya Boys on the Epcot Poster Thread, right?
Limit of 2 on this one. It sounds like they're actually enforcing it too?

SorcererDonald16

Wish I could help, but I am hundreds of miles away in another part of the US. I saw the list of all the day-of limited things on Twitter. Like trainplane3 said, it’s at Big Top. That store is using a Virtual Queue system today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom