D23 Anniversary Party at WDW

EPCOT Explorer

Yes indeed. And I honestly love how our event looks a bit more structured than Disneyland's. Not everyday you get something like this at WDW. Let's hope 2010 brings a turnaround for WDW Management.

That it does. Certainly is a nice thing for both D23 and TDO to do...and it shows that they just might be listening to complaints.

KevinYee

I'll be there (I'm local), but I'm expecting to be underwhelmed. Dinner at the Horseshoe (goody?) and a showing of Philharmagic (I can't wait!)... the Imagineer is likely to let slip nothing new.

If they really wanted to wow us, they would shut down construction for an hour and bring the D23 crowd on a hard hat tour. Now *THAT* would be worth the inevitably high price of the ticket.

EPCOT Explorer

I'll be there (I'm local), but I'm expecting to be underwhelmed. Dinner at the Horseshoe (goody?) and a showing of Philharmagic (I can't wait!)... the Imagineer is likely to let slip nothing new.

If they really wanted to wow us, they would shut down construction for an hour and bring the D23 crowd on a hard hat tour. Now *THAT* would be worth the inevitably high price of the ticket.

:D

Thank you for posting at what I was hinting at earlier, Kevin. :lol:

Regardless, it does look to be a nice event. I am eager to see what they do with it. As usual, it could be generic and not worth it...or they could make it sparkle. Seeing the advertisement, and the PR surrounding it, I certainly hope for the latter. :)

NewfieFan

If you had to throw out a rough estimated guess... how much do you think this will cost???

And can children attend? And would it be appropriate for children?

AND when do tickets go on sale?

I've just been sucked into D23... *don't judge me*! :eek:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you had to throw out a rough estimated guess... how much do you think this will cost???

And can children attend? And would it be appropriate for children?

AND when do tickets go on sale?

I've just been sucked into D23... *don't judge me*! :eek:
Considering it includes dinner, I'm guessing anywhere from $80-150, but I honestly have no idea.

It just says to check here for more info, no indication when the more info will be put there.

I don't see any reason why children couldn't attend, but it is an evening event, I don't know how late it will run.

DisneyParksFan1

Same! It's like you read my mind. I think we are just SOOOO used to TDO epically failing at all the things they do for WDW'ers that we are already expecting a crappy event. But let's hope this could be a turnaround and something worth going to.

Now, if they wanted it to sparkle they should have exclusive rides with Imagineers(I know not happening but I can dream. Lol) But let's talk about things a bit more realistic...

I think the Philharmagic showing should have an announcement IN the theatre when the show ends, they could have the imagineers and characters go on the stage or something or have a 3D film of the characters announcing it but something big should be announced in this event, and for the Diamond Horseshoe dinner I think they should have something special here too, not just some eating and that's it. I mean I'm pretty sure they won't give leave us with just eating at the Horseshoe... Right...?:lookaroun.... Well... Maybe, but hey we can dream! :lol:

NewfieFan

Considering it includes dinner, I'm guessing anywhere from $80-150, but I honestly have no idea.

It just says to check here for more info, no indication when the more info will be put there.

I don't see any reason why children couldn't attend, but it is an evening event, I don't know how late it will run.

I was thinking around the $100 mark but wasn't sure!?!

My brother is coming with us again in March. We're paying for his room this time... so he owes us a favor, right!?! :lookaroun We need a night out alone in Disney World! That's it... I'm calling my brother! He said, "I can't wait to spend time with the kids!" Well here's some good quality time alone with the kids!!! :animwink:

Maybe I'll be seeing you again Monty...

SoccerMickey

You know that tickets are usually hard to come by due to the demand so why would you waste your money and time and take away the opportunity for someone else to go to go to an event you don't think will be worth your time?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom