Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Sectorkeeper71

Some decent tech and it's mildly impressive. The ride's wow factor is very much overblown. The fact that it is the pinnacle of what they've achieved since Pandora is sad. Also the rest of Galaxies Edge leaves a lot to be desired.
I highly disagree. Rise is by far the most immersive ride I’ve experienced in a theme park and that includes the potter stuff at universal. It’s biggest issue is and continues to be the inexcusable downtime it constantly experiences

docnabox

My prediction for D23 is that there will be lots of hype, some very pretty paintings, little additional detail on anything already announced, even less detail on anything announced at the event and lots of underwhelmed fans on this message board.

bwr827

Some decent tech and it's mildly impressive. The ride's wow factor is very much overblown. The fact that it is the pinnacle of what they've achieved since Pandora is sad. Also the rest of Galaxies Edge leaves a lot to be desired.
🤣 It’s a groundbreaking ride/experience that built upon decades of imagineering successes — and failures.

It just needs rehab so it works consistently.

bwr827

My prediction for D23 is that there will be lots of hype, some very pretty paintings, little additional detail on anything already announced, even less detail on anything announced at the event and lots of underwhelmed fans on this message board.
I’m expecting much more concrete and relatively quickly actioned enhancements and expansion…. and lots of underwhelmed fans on this message board.

As they say, only guarantees in life are death, taxes, and grumbling forum members.

TTA94

Original Poster

I agree. It wouldn’t surprise me even if Josh does announce some things more 2025 and the night parade he will be very vague about it and just say something like I am super excited to announce we are currently working on a brand new nighttime parade that will be coming to the Magic Kingdom in 2025. We look forward to sharing more details in the coming months. Lol. Probably no concept art or parade name.

eddie104

I don't think that's true. I believe it's a totally different team.

Which is why Tokyo Disney is amazing and we get mediocre stuff.
So you’re one of those “Tokyo” is amazing the domestic parks suck type people.
I’ve seen the comments but it’s a weird one to me. Fantasy Springs is fine but it suffers from the same kind of limitations at TBA.
I’m more impressed with what they were able to accomplish and add in the space they had.

Tangled was definitely the standout among the rides imo but Frozen and Peter Pan were okay as well.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I agree. I think there's a place for any IP representation along as it is done correctly and at the proper scale. For example I would love Turning Red at the Canada Pavilion, or Zootopia at Hollywood. But if those both permanently came to Magic Kingdom for example (outside of a parade or meet and greet) then I would be upset. The parks work best when every one of them has their own unique personality.
You misread my post. The only way on God’s green earth I would advocate for either of those two piles of garbage movies would be if I were being held hostage. I absolutely do not want them in the parks. Period.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom