Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Nickm2022

Compared to the last two years that was great, listen im upset about Cars, Zootopia tree, no Moana, no new TL, and no Figment, but I do not care at all because we got VILLIANS!!!!!!!! Monsters, Lion, Tropical Americas, Smugglers Update, Avengers (not one but two rides!!!!), Coco and Avatar for DCA, Walt AA, hell im even excited for the SSE lounge. I'm happy, Im in, where to even begin!?!?!

wutisgood

Disney gave some small time channels a real gift by not streaming themselves. Lots of donations to people that wouldn't exist otherwise. The streamers should send mickey a gift basket.

MouseEarsMom33

Ok, sad to hear there was no Moana attraction coming to MK and no announcement of the DLP Lion King Flume Ride coming to the Animal Kingdom.
Lion King Flume would probably be after Tropical Americas, so it is something they can announce later. However, it looks like Splash/TBA, so we may actually be getting that anymore.

For Moana, they may be prioritizing Villains Land.

brb1006

There’s nothing wrong with an animatronic Walt if we can have other animatronic historical figures.

Walt’s visions and dreams are more relevant now than ever, and I expect this to be done extremely tastefully.
At least it ain't like the interactive Walt Disney display at The Franklin Institute during Disney's 100th Anniversary.

FN2BFRE

Closing with Try Everything was an insane choice for a panel called Horizons with repeated teases of the song from that attraction. There were quite a few announcements, but I’m walking away feeling like nothing at all happened. Far too much padding and TOO MANY MUSICAL NUMBERS? They peaked at We Go On. What a strange night.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Two attractions I guess is the standard for a land these days, but "Villains" deserves more. Maybe with enough filler shops, dining, etc it'll be alright but I'm not really sold on another coaster.

Gringrinngghost

It will be interesting to see how he can pull of his signature aerial photos of MK given the no-fly zone over MK
Ever see Rear Window?
1723352537225.png

A long telephoto and 3500ft up :D

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think an insider said they are concerned with epic universe phase 2. So if they open all of this within the next 5 years I think they'd be combating universal very well.
Not real great work by the “spy network” here…

Much more to follow…a lot of sizzle but the devil isn’t in the sizzle

A very exciting list they rolled out. Now comes the important part

granfiesta

I might be the only person who doesn’t care a bit about Villains Land.
What I do care about is if Muppets is leaving and the probable demise of Rivers of America. Boooo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom