Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

the_rich

Definitely a coaster in the upper.left and it looks like it has loops. I would think the other would be indoors..maybe a more family friendly ride.

Gringrinngghost

1723352182873.png

duncedoof

Seriously though, regardless of how I may feel about most of the announcements. At least they were concrete and set in stone. I can now go to sleep knowing what's ahead for the Parks. I can now rest easier knowing they'll be too busy to continue to tinker with the old rides.

Some serious blind spots remain. What happens to the new Disneyland Forward terrains? What's the long term game plan with Tomorrowland? I think we can expect more on those, hopefully, starting next year. No more Blue Sky ladies and gents.

splah

If we sift out the excessive musical acts on the whole good announcements.

I can't help but think that the parks have lost the plot somewhat. correct me if i'm wrong, but in the domestic park only 2 are really geared toward children. the encanto ride and the 2nd cars ride.

everything seemed to me to skew to an older audience. as much as I would enjoy these attractions it's not really as "family" as it once was.

EeyoreFan#24

Lets look at this rounds the score card:
My prediction list:
I’m mostly banking on them expanding on already hinted at or kinda discussed things, but I put a few stretch ideas on there. We’ll see what happens.

Magic Kingdom:
BTM refresh
BBTM: Ride announcement
Peter Pan 2.0 (stretch)

EPCOT:
Spaceship Earth refresh
Imagination refresh (stretch)

Hollywood Studios:
RNRC retheme
Little Mermaid refresh
Star Wars Restaurant

Animation Courtyard/Launch Bay refresh (stretch) - I give myself .5 points. unknown where the new land will go.

Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur retheme to Indy - got one
Dinoland retheme to Mona - another .5 point. easy guess on the land, missed the IP.
Theatre show
Lake show (stretch)

Not to good this year.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Biggest shock: no Moana. It’s most promising property, one that lends itself beautifully to an attraction. And nada.
The monsters Inc land was the biggest surprise for me

Eh. I think Monstropolis at DHS is pretty much a no brainer as well... as long as it is an expansion and not a replacement.
That door coaster was kicked around by EMPLOYEES 20 years ago…the fact they produced a near identical drawing now means the concept was done by WDI long gone today

Magenta Panther

Well, they saved the best (such as it is) for last.

I agree that Universal probably had something to do with Villains Land being greenlit. That's the one thing that might make me visit WDW again (depending on how long the thing will take to build).

Nothing else mentioned is even remotely interesting IMO. Epic Universe still matters more to me.

Well, this was fun. G'night, y'all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom