Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

SplashJacket

I would potentially agree with you, but they neglected to announce a Journey into Imagination update, so that unfortunately won't be possible.
It can’t be topped because no future D23 will start with zero active projects.

We had zero pending/active projects because of Covid, so now they’re having to invest like mad men.

Only way a future D23 will be larger than this scale is for a new resort and a new park at Disneyland.

We got 10+ billion of announcements. EASILY

fgmnt

EPCOT, DLP, and DL are the only parks to not knowingly have a major expansion either announced tonight or be in active progress, right?

Gotta wonder how much longer the company will let SSE and JII wither.

duncedoof

👍 DCA takes Avatar and Coco, and we get new boats ride with each.
👍 Encanto and Indy will be sweet (Though I can understand why someone would not embrace them)
👍 Door Coaster at DHS (As long as it's not eating Muppets)
👍
Villains Land!

Everything else 👎👎👎👎👎👎

UNCgolf

Eh. I think Monstropolis at DHS is pretty much a no brainer as well... as long as it is an expansion and not a replacement.

Monstropolis is fine -- the Door Coaster isn't. DHS doesn't need a coaster right now; that's not going to do much to help the park compared to numerous other options.

Obviously if it's an expansion it's still okay, but some kind of high capacity family friendly Monsters ride would be a much bigger gain for the park than a coaster.

necott99

EPCOT, DLP, and DL are the only parks to not knowingly have a major expansion either announced tonight or be in active progress, right?

Until they're no longer to keep them open as buildings under code. Only then will any money be put into either of them. I'm guessing it's gonna be another 10 years, at least.

Moth

Until they can use them for an anniversary hook.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom