Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

trainplane3

Yeah, it feels weird that Disney isn't doing livestreams for the public like previous years. If doesn't feel the same when your waiting for updates compared to watching them live.
I get them wanting to have people there but as someone that's turned off to huge conventions because of all the mess you gotta deal with to get in, I'd rather a livestream option. Heck, give it to D23 members as a perk.

TrainsOfDisney

The argument is people at D23 paid good money to attend and therefore it wouldn’t be fair to provide it for free online.
That’s not an official argument as they have live streamed these events in the past.

Honestly if I had to guess… the team had all hands full with a new venue, second venue, and dramatically more complex production tech. It may have just been keep this year as simple as possible.

MouseEarsMom33

The argument is people at D23 paid good money to attend and therefore it wouldn’t be fair to provide it for free online. I argue that going to anything live is always better, not everyone can afford to go, and there wouldn’t be much difference in sales.
It sold out almost as fast as Taylor Swift tickets. Imagine if the Super Bowl wasn't live? And the tickets go up in cost every year even with it televised.

My goal is to attend in person one year, and I don't care if it was live streamed.

brb1006

I get them wanting to have people there but as someone that's turned off to huge conventions because of all the mess you gotta deal with to get in, I'd rather a livestream option. Heck, give it to D23 members as a perk.
Plus you actually get raw reactions like the threads dedicated to Disney's Earnings Calls.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
The argument is people at D23 paid good money to attend and therefore it wouldn’t be fair to provide it for free online. I argue that going to anything live is always better, not everyone can afford to go, and there wouldn’t be much difference in sales.

The NFL thinks otherwise...

hopemax

I hate this version Disney, where if you don’t put your tribute in the right bucket, at the right time, you basically don’t even register as a quality customer worth not upsetting. Buy $1000 worth of pins at an event, but no $15 LL, stagnant 90+ min standby line for you. Or this, $10K regular theme park vacations or cruises, but no Honda Center ticket… you are unworthy of being part of the reveals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom