Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Mr. Sullivan

I’ve never been a magic band fan so I can’t really comment since I don’t use it at all.

What is the difference between lightning lanes from WDW / DL?

Security - I actually prefer the Disneyland security since it is more consistent and less confusing - i know many disagree with me but I don’t see that as being a major issue at all.

As for the cloning - I’m not sure what your point is exactly. Neither coast can be better or worse for the Star Wars land… they are identical. Sorry if I’m missing something there.
The difference between LL between the two resorts is DL is not getting the new system. It is the same thing as Genie+ always was just under a new name. All of the changes that just came to WDW are not coming to DLR.

As for Galaxy's Edge, I do think you're missing my point yes. It's not about better or worse. What I was saying is that Disneyland has gotten very little in the way of something unique to that resort that they don't have to share with other parks in the chain. Right now it's only the old DCA stuff, Radiator Springs, and WEB Slingers. WDW has a great deal of stuff that exclusive only to them that they do not have to share with other resorts. DL doesn't get that kind of attention often.

It's not about GE specifically, that was only one example. One of their biggest gets the last decade was something that isn't even unique to them.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The difference between LL between the two resorts is DL is not getting the new system. It is the same thing as Genie+ always was just under a new name. All of the changes that just came to WDW are not coming to DLR.

As for Galaxy's Edge, I do think you're missing my point yes. It's not about better or worse. What I was saying is that Disneyland has gotten very little in the way of something unique to that resort that they don't have to share with other parks in the chain. Right now it's only the old DCA stuff, Radiator Springs, and WEB Slingers. WDW has a great deal of stuff that exclusive only to them that they do not have to share with other resorts. DL doesn't get that kind of attention often.

It's not about GE specifically, that was only one example. One of their biggest gets the last decade was something that isn't even unique to them.
I must've missed the stage presentation at D23 that talked about magic bands, LL, and Genie+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom