D23 2024 Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

mickEblu

Original Poster
Stitch replacing Astro Blasters would be great. Why haven’t they done that?

People Mover has the same chance of coming back as Swiss Family Treehouse and the Tahitian Terrace.

I’d welcome a Stitch overlay of Buzz especially because it would come with some tech upgrades. I’d also welcome him on the PeopleMover if that’s what it takes to get it back. Stitch or any other character that makes “sense.”

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Why cant the PeopleMover be tied to a hit movie franchise or popular IP/characters? I see Stitch somewhere in Tomorrowlands future at DLR. He has zero presence. Maybe they use the Buzz building for show scenes/ queue? The old Tron tunnel too. Unfortunately, if it were to come back, I don't think it would be the old PeopleMover with that old school pleasant soundtrack. There would be some over arching story like when they first added Fast n Furious to the Studio Tour at USH.

Stitch replacing Astro Blasters would be great. Why haven’t they done that?

People Mover has the same chance of coming back as Swiss Family Treehouse and the Tahitian Terrace.
Well there is a live action Lilo and Stitch movie being filmed right now.....

Captain Neo

Why cant the PeopleMover be tied to a hit movie franchise or popular IP/characters? I see Stitch somewhere in Tomorrowlands future at DLR. He has zero presence. Maybe they use the Buzz building for show scenes/ queue? The old Tron tunnel too. Unfortunately, if it were to come back, I don't think it would be the old PeopleMover with that old school pleasant soundtrack. There would be some over arching story like when they first added Fast n Furious to the Studio Tour at USH.

it’s more likely that they rip out huge chunks of Tomorrowland for Avatar and Tron. Would probably be a mercy at this point.

mickEblu

Original Poster
it’s more likely that they rip out huge chunks of Tomorrowland for Avatar and Tron. Would probably be a mercy at this point.

Have you been out of the loop for a while or do you just not believe the rumors? Avatar is almost certain to be going to DCA. I don’t see Tron happening at Disneyland.

Dayoldbread16

For DLR announcements, I expect the other announcements to be a teaser or reveal for whatever replaces HL,(I think Avatar is more likely destined for the Simba lot and Hollywoodland was a plan B if DL Forward was knocked down) and the Avengers E ticket.
Looks like the avengers e ticket construction is starting soon possibly
IMG_4297.jpeg
IMG_4282.jpeg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I like how we have a bunch of new random accounts being created to tell the next rumors. Is this the new bus driver for the 2020s and beyond?

I mentioned the same thing in the Avengers E-ticket thread about the sanctum potentially being used as queue space.

Unless the idea is they want to use the same space to incorporate into the queue and the budget savings was the bonus.

Dayoldbread16

I like how we have a bunch of new random accounts being created to tell the next rumors. Is this the new bus driver for the 2020s and beyond?

I mentioned the same thing in the Avengers E-ticket thread about the sanctum potentially being used as queue space.
Isn’t it just me? I didn’t see any other new accounts. Also yeah I was predicting that shortly after the announcement at last years d23

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Isn’t it just me? I didn’t see any other new accounts. Also yeah I was predicting that shortly after the announcement at last years d23
There have been others recently with previously unused accounts. Its just interesting that your account was created just this week and is regurgitating almost word for word what was already discussed here and other threads. So it has the appearance that where ever you're getting this information appears to be getting it from here, which is fairly common.

Also there was no D23 last year, it was Destination D23 last year which is different. The last official D23 was in 2022, the next one is next month, they happen every 2 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom