Cuts at Disney

pax_65

Who knows maybe they're finding a way to do more with less. In 10 years there will be no ride operators. It will all be automated. Same goes for room service and any other jobs.

There's pressure on all businesses to increase profit by keeping costs low, to "do more with less". But Disney built their business (and created immense loyalty) by exceeding guest expectations in every aspect of their vacation. Cast members were a HUGE part of that, so it's hard to see how they will keep the same level of quality and service with fewer cast members (especially considering the level of quality and service has already slipped in recent years).

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
How much is enough? They keep pushing the price envelope. They keep pushing the reductions, they keep pushing the true fans that made Disney successful threw their loyalty. I don't mind paying for anything that is top quality. But when you reduce quality and increase prices I don't see why I need to pay the price. I loved when their motto was be our guest put our service to the test.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom