CSR Repeat or venture to POR/POFQ

AJScooch

We are planning our trip to the World for August and trying to decide where to stay. This past August we stayed at CSR and loved it. (Thanks Buzz2001) We would have no problem staying there again but we are maybe thinking about staying someplace that we've never stayed before. So, if we decide to venture we are considering either POR or POFQ. Can anyone give me some opinions on which one to stay at and any ideas on which rooms to stay in if we decide to pick that resort?

As always, thanks for everyone's help. It's always greatly appreciated.

Tiggerfanatic

I stayed at POR last December, and while the resort is beautiful, it is HUGE! If I were going back I would pick French Quarter, one because it is smaller, and two (this is the biggest reason) since POR is the only moderate that will sleep a family of 5, it always had the longest line for the buses at the end of the night.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

We're POFQ fans so my vote goes there. Also, POFQ's rooms are getting an overhaul as we speak & will be done later in the spring. You could get a nice remodeled room for your trip at POFQ. :wave:

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

I'll be trying POR this year myself (November). I'd like to try POFQ but the folks we are traveling with really want POR. Its always good to give other resorts a try.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom