Crystal Palace

I've had dinner there before the Very Merry party and i loved it! I'm going there for breakfast for the first time in November and I'm super excited now that I heard the food is good!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0
Something about breakfast!

Forget the great food, forget the characters... there is something about the restaurant itself. We've eaten breakfast there a number of times and each time was as memorable or more than the previous one. The restaurant itself has a beautiful decor and amazing architecture. There isn't a bad seat in the place as far as we know. On a sunny morning the place comes alive in sunlight and dazzeling reflections. On overcast mornings the interior lighting casts a completely different mood, yet just as pleasing. The restaurant has a "hum" about it as everyone moves about and enjoys there meal. The views are always fantastic, looking around both inside and out. The white victorian architecture definitely transports you to a different place and time. We have no doubt you'll really enjoy yourself. We always do.

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

Forget the great food, forget the characters... there is something about the restaurant itself. We've eaten breakfast there a number of times and each time was as memorable or more than the previous one. The restaurant itself has a beautiful decor and amazing architecture. There isn't a bad seat in the place as far as we know. On a sunny morning the place comes alive in sunlight and dazzeling reflections. On overcast mornings the interior lighting casts a completely different mood, yet just as pleasing. The restaurant has a "hum" about it as everyone moves about and enjoys there meal. The views are always fantastic, looking around both inside and out. The white victorian architecture definitely transports you to a different place and time. We have no doubt you'll really enjoy yourself. We always do.

I am so with you. We have eaten there for the last three years for those very reasons!

Upvote 0

MWC

We started our vacation there 3 years ago (doesn't seem like a lot longer) and it was great. My middle daughter was a big Poo fan and just lit up everytime a character came by. My wife teared up when the kids all joined the parade as they all were so happy. It was the perfect start to our vacation. The food was also very good. I personally love buffet's because you can eat as little or much as you want. I can't wait to start our next Disney vacation there (2 more years :cry: ).

Upvote 0

Disneybird

I'm going to tell you something completely different about the Crystal Palace. A long time ago, before the characters, we ate there one day and a man playing the accordian walked around to the tables taking request for songs. He played the Tennessee Waltz for my mother. It was very enjoyable and fit right in with the Main Street theme. I thought it was a beautiful restaurant. We are going back for breakfast this September, after all these years.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I actually like this more than Chef Mickeys. We use to go to Chef Mickey's every year, but now we are going to hang out with Pooh and the Gang. We like to take the 10:30 ressies for breakfast. Last seating so we get more time with the characters.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

We have eaten breakfast here twice and have loved it every time!

The food is very good and we always get excellent service. It is a great way to start your day at the MK!

The characters can be a little slow to get to you at times, but if you don't mind waiting, it is not a problem. You can take as long as you like.......and fill up on on those yummy treats :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom