Crystal Palace

MrsPortiaB

Never eaten there for breakfast but I love the dinner menu!! You should try it for dinner the food selection is amazing! We'll be eating there twice during our Sept. 2007 trip :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Gig 'Em Mickey

Probably for 99% of guests it is great. We just happened to be that 1% that had a horrible experience. So horrible in fact that my wife wrote an email to guest relations and they refunded us the balance of the meal. Won't go into details, but let's just say we had much better experiences at other character meals during our trip. All our other character meals were wonderful.

Upvote 0

Ralphlaw

It's great, especially with younger kids. Personally, I prefer the lunch menu, but breakfast is good too. Hopefully they will have the breadpudding, which is unbelievable. Enjoy.

Upvote 0

frankd1962

I've done breakfast twice there and love it. The breakfast lasagna is great and when I went in June I did a 8am adr, solo and was so lucky to be seated across from a family with a darling little girl.

She was a Tigger fan and was keeping an eye for the area where the characters would come around from the left side of the Palace. She would beam when she saw the handler and then go into a pout when it was other Pooh characters. It took a bit longer for Tigger and she didn't look too happy. So I was going up for seconds and I told her I would check on Tigger while I was up.

I went back and told her that he was busy on the other side bouncing people over there. About ten minutes later the handler then Tigger came around that corner. Her smile and face lit up the entire area. She waited until he got to her then showed him her Tigger button and gave him such a hug I thought we were going to have to smuggle him out with her after the meal. ;) She was right beside Tigger during the dance through the Palace and she came back so happy.

When I finished my meal, I thanked her and her parents for making that the most magical meal I have the entire trip.

So I say go if not for the food but for the look of the face of the children (of all ages) as their favorite character comes to their table.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

I have eaten dinner there & I enjoyed it. :slurp:
I have heard good things about the b'fast too!
I believe the WTP characters are there for all 3 meals!
Have fun!
:D :wave:

Upvote 0

cooleo

My Family's FAVORITE restaurant to have Breakfast in the parks. Not to mention my son loves Winnie the Pooh. The Breakfast selection is GREAT! We always eat there at least twice per trip.:slurp:

Upvote 0

kennyj29

We are all adults and we LOVE the breakfast there. We love Cinderella's breakfast in the castle also but for a signature dining experience it's not worth it. We would much rather do the Crystal Palace breakfast. The food is good and the omlettes are excellent!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom