Crystal Palace Character Dine?

DisneyStar05

Original Poster
Looking for information about this place for lunchtime and where it stands in terms of character dining. Is it a good place and would you recommend it to family & friends, or should we be looking at a different place for a CDE lunch??

MissM

We went last year for a lunch there and it was a lot of fun. There was a nice variety of food on the buffet and we got to meet with each of the characters. Our server was attentive to refilling drinks and clearing plates away and overall I had a very nice time. I'd definitely give it a thumbs up.

TheDisneyMagic

The Crystal Palace is one of, if not my favourite Character Dining Experience, great food, characters are brilliant and fantastic theming for photos.

TheJonesys

We had a great time with the characters, Tigger was very funny and had my children in fits of giggles, we would definately go back. Lunch was great because we had reservations at about 11:55am and we watched the show in front of the castle while we waited for our table. Hope you have a great time:sohappy:

DisneyStar05

Original Poster
Thanks for all the great reviews!

Sounds like I've picked a great place for lunch then. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews guys! I can't wait to see my favourite characters!

melissw

I've eaten there for lunch and it was good food with fun times. I've heard the breakfast is good and dinner food is similar to what they have at lunch.

KC82271

Have only done breakfast at CP. Having looked at the lunch menu, and being a very plain eater, we decided against lunch. Check the menus before booking.

ChubbyK

I love Crystal Palace..I have to eat there at least twice on every visit. The food is always great as well as the service. And to me the characters are just an added plus to a wonderful mean.

WDWmazprty

Went here for the first time while we were in DW on our honeymoon in 2000 and then went back last year with family, and it hasn't changed. Great buffet, and the characters are great for the kids. Of course as with any Disney restaurant, make reservations! This is a hot spot with everyone.:ROFLOL:

Erin_Akey

We go almost every trip. There is a lot of variety and we have one of our five who is a very picky eater and he is always satisfied there.

The salmon dish is really good!

There is also a pasta dish with chicken that we love.

ThinkTink721

We have eaten there for dinner twice, but never for lunch.
We really enjoyed it.
The reason we did not eat there during our last trip is that my kids have kind of out grown Pooh & his friends (although I still love them).
The food is great & the restaurant has a beautiful view of the castle.
I would recommend that you eat there at least once for any of the meals that are served.
:wave:

Disneykidder

Everytime we visit WDW we try new restaurants. We tried Crystal Palace this past August and loved it. We ate there for breakfast and it was delicious and the Pooh characters were a nice change from the usual Fab 5 that we always greet. I say go for it.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom