Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
null-1522.jpg

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Next we headed to AK to do Dinosaur and EE again plus head out to Rafiki's planet watch for the first time!

So for the first time we headed for Flame Tree BBQ

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Its nearly 2am here so im gonna have to leave it at that! Will hopefully get to add more tomorrow! Being back to work is tough :D

Enjoy peeps :D

jimogi

Its been great seeing all the photos as you have ate at many of the places we have ADR for. It has confirmed we've made the right choices. still waiting on delivery of mad hatters stretchy pants though:D

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Right photos coming from a long day at The Gurgling Suitcase!

Backstory;

The night before i felt a bit of a cold coming on so i decided id stay in bed the next morning and let DD and GF head to Typhoon Lagoon.... By 11am i was bored stiff, went for a walk around the resort, met a guy i met there in 2010 and we went and waited for Gurgling suitcase to open at 11am :D
Plan was to burn out this cold with some good old fashioned Irish Medicine (alcohol) :)

Blue Margarita

null-2210.jpg
Love the tale that went along with this most epic array of libations.
For the record: people can scoff at Irish medicinal treatments as a (very good) excuse to tie one on (which often it is)...but the truth is...that remedy really does work.
CHEERS!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Its been great seeing all the photos as you have ate at many of the places we have ADR for. It has confirmed we've made the right choices. still waiting on delivery of mad hatters stretchy pants though:D

Belive me you may need them :)

And glad they have been some help to you :)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Love the tale that went along with this most epic array of libations.
For the record: people can scoff at Irish medicinal treatments as a (very good) excuse to tie one on (which often it is)...but the truth is...that remedy really does work.
CHEERS!!

Yes it is, the fact that it adds to the fun is just an extra added bonus :D

CHEERS ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom