Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

PhilharMagician

I just drooled all over my desk! LOL :D

Heck I just wet myself when I saw that plate of wings and noodles from Ohana'.

Ohana' is one of the worst restaurants in WDW. Everything is so damn good that I eat and eat and eat then it is time for the bread pudding W/ fosters sauce and I have to shift to my 3rd stomach to find any room for my minimum 2 helpings. Wow, I must gain 10 pounds just from one trip to Ohana'. :p

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
That page or two dedicated to Ohana was pure heaven.
I can't believe you polished off two helpings of the bread pudding....You're my hero.
Not that it's not delicious enough...for heavens sake I WANT to order a second helping but
I'm sooo freakin' stuffed by meals end I can hardly fit the one helping.

minnielaw

By ordering TWO servings of Ohana bread pudding you have now established yourself in the WDW Dining Hall of Fame!! ;)

Those Ohana pictures were making me wanna lick my monitor...I must admit that in a lot of people's photos the meat looks a little dry, but the meat looked like it was cooked perfectly in your photos. Did the server ask how you wanted it cooked?

Thank you Crush...you're the man.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Looks so freak'n good. I wouldn't need dinner.

c72a2b05.jpg

DisneyFreakEst1994

ok, so I have looked at every post in this thread so far, I found it this morning and this is what I have spent my day off doing haha. This is amazing! It is making me even more excited for my trip in November

One question: where on earth is that philly cheesesteak hotdog?????

PhilharMagician

ok, so I have looked at every post in this thread so far, I found it this morning and this is what I have spent my day off doing haha. This is amazing! It is making me even more excited for my trip in November

One question: where on earth is that philly cheesesteak hotdog?????

The Launching Pad located underneath the TTA/Peoplemover and Astro Orbiter. They have had quite a few differant specialty dogs over the past couple of year. One of my favorites was the Rueben Dog with corned beef, sauerkraut @ thousand Island dressing.

DisneyFreakEst1994

The Launching Pad located underneath the TTA/Peoplemover and Astro Orbiter. They have had quite a few differant specialty dogs over the past couple of year. One of my favorites was the Rueben Dog with corned beef, sauerkraut @ thousand Island dressing.

Thanks so much! I've never eaten there, usually at MK I eat at Peco's Bill. I will definitely go try this in November!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Yeah im pretty sure the Reuban dog is still available elsewhere but not sure where!

And thanks @DisneyFreakEst1994 its been one crazy report and still 100 photos to go :D

Hope to wrap it up over the next week ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Heck I just wet myself when I saw that plate of wings and noodles from Ohana'.

Ohana' is one of the worst restaurants in WDW. Everything is so damn good that I eat and eat and eat then it is time for the bread pudding W/ fosters sauce and I have to shift to my 3rd stomach to find any room for my minimum 2 helpings. Wow, I must gain 10 pounds just from one trip to Ohana'. :p

Try 2 trips :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
That page or two dedicated to Ohana was pure heaven.
I can't believe you polished off two helpings of the bread pudding....You're my hero.
Not that it's not delicious enough...for heavens sake I WANT to order a second helping but
I'm sooo freakin' stuffed by meals end I can hardly fit the one helping.

I was on a mission :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
By ordering TWO servings of Ohana bread pudding you have now established yourself in the WDW Dining Hall of Fame!! ;)

Those Ohana pictures were making me wanna lick my monitor...I must admit that in a lot of people's photos the meat looks a little dry, but the meat looked like it was cooked perfectly in your photos. Did the server ask how you wanted it cooked?

Thank you Crush...you're the man.

I am Honoured :D

And no we didnt, all our meat was just fantastic at 'Ohana this trip :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Right photos coming from a long day at The Gurgling Suitcase!

Backstory;

The night before i felt a bit of a cold coming on so i decided id stay in bed the next morning and let DD and GF head to Typhoon Lagoon.... By 11am i was bored stiff, went for a walk around the resort, met a guy i met there in 2010 and we went and waited for Gurgling suitcase to open at 11am :D
Plan was to burn out this cold with some good old fashioned Irish Medicine (alcohol) :)

Blue Margarita

null-2210.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom