Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

real mad hatter

Well folks in the words of Rafiki from my Fave Disney movie of all time, The Lion King,

"It Is Time!"

This trip was very heavy on ADR's and all had been planned months in advance! Also as many of you know we had a big list of snacks and certain dishes and drinks we wanted to try! In the end out of a list of 70 we had over 60! So not bad at all!!

This report may come along ALOT quicker than my trip report as i was uploading food & drink photos to my photobucket every night of our trip while other photos have only just started uploading!

All in all there is roughly 800 photos taken of foods, drinks, snacks, desserts, entrees, appetisers and any thing else that we thought looked good :D

Hope you all enjoy what follows as we most certainly enjoyed working our way through it :D

Now in the (altered) words of Luimear;

"Crush's Disney Dining Extravaganza proudly presents, Our Dinner.... etc. etc. etc. :D"
Brillant start.What ever business your in,it's the wrong one.Spielberg eat your heart out.:)

PolynesianPrincess

Bring on the food!!! Yum!!!! The checklist is a really good idea. I always say "I want to try this" or "I want to try that" but when we get down there I forget what it was that I wanted to try and end up getting the same old standby snack of Mickey Premium bar (not that those aren't delicious as well!)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Bring on the food!!! Yum!!!! The checklist is a really good idea. I always say "I want to try this" or "I want to try that" but when we get down there I forget what it was that I wanted to try and end up getting the same old standby snack of Mickey Premium bar (not that those aren't delicious as well!)

But there's so much more there, i know what you mean ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
A chilled blue moon poolside! Not a bad beer, but seriously why would anyone add more orange to it??

bbef6095.jpg

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
AWESOMENESS!

I just want to point out that I love the "about to go down the gullet" POV shots you have on some of these
tastey morsels and frosty beverages....adds to the whole experience!

Keep 'em coming Crush!

dave&di

Crush, great to have you back!!!! Great pics, I always have the Full Montague at EoS, love it!!!!

Looking forward to more pics!!! Where's the cupcake ones!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom