Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

plaz10

That check list looks SO SUCCESSFUL. I hope all the food was as good as planned. I stole your idea for the checklist app and did my own. Hopefully I'm as successful as you in 15 days

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
That check list looks SO SUCCESSFUL. I hope all the food was as good as planned. I stole your idea for the checklist app and did my own. Hopefully I'm as successful as you in 15 days

Great stuff! The app is brilliant!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Teaser;

Pizza in the airport in North Carolina ;)

f8cc9bcb.jpg

Not bad but no Via Napoli

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Ok so a big thing for me this year was to try a few new Hot Dogs especially with the new deluxe hot dogs available around wdw!

Now first I had never had a chilli cheese dog before, so when I saw it on the food court menu at All Star Sports I had to have it! Chilli was good and spicy, and love the famous wdw "plastic cheese" :D

c660ad24.jpg

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
a2482b02.jpg

Oh and man I LOVE wdw French fries! They may be a rip of Macdonalds but they taste better to me :)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Made it a point to go back to the always awesome Earl of Sandwich this trip, and I knew exactly what I wanted, The Full Montague with The Strawberry Shortcake Dessert :D

The Full Montagu - roast beef and turkey with sharp cheddar ceese and aged Swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, roma tomato and Earl's mustard sauce = AWESOME

f417bd1a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom