CRT photo pkgs.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
If you go to CRT for lunch or dinner, do you still receive the photo pkg.? :veryconfu
My DD & I went to CRT for breakfast last wk. & we received 1 - 8x10 & 4 - 4x6 photos in a keepsake folder w/ a pic of the castle on one side.

mnfootballmommy

As I understand it, yes. All the meals at CRT include the photo package. But, since you get the photos, I don't think you can have them put on your photopass. (My in-laws were there in Aug. and could not do it) Anyone know/hear differently?:shrug:

mouselvrmom

We couldn't put our pictures on photopass, but I did have them take an additional picture with my own camera so that I would be able to make copies etc.

cymbaldiva

As I understand it, yes. All the meals at CRT include the photo package. But, since you get the photos, I don't think you can have them put on your photopass. (My in-laws were there in Aug. and could not do it) Anyone know/hear differently?:shrug:

We had dinner there last Saturday (9/15) - How you explained it is exactly how they explained it to us.

RayLaVeau

Thats my cue...we still bought one for dinner but as far as I know it is available for all to do...I took this one myself and it was better than the one we paid for...
DSCF0741.jpg

not trying to take over here but it is an awesome experience..food...so, so...but all in all a great time! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom