CRO Phone Reps Names

nicholas

I realize they require every phone rep to have a unique name, but things have gotten out of control down at CRO.

I called last night to make my reservations for my upcoming trip and the lady I spoke with was Chyna River. I mean, seriously. :lol:

Part of me wants to get a job there now just so I can use the name Dakota Remington.

So, I'm curious...what odd names, if any, have you heard from CRO reps?

TTATraveler

Although I can't remeber some of the people I have spoken to at CRO, there have been a few that when I got off the phone with them I thought to myself that they had a very odd name.

What is the policy for CRO people? Can they use their name or do they have to use a pen name?

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

ClemsonTigger said:
Sound more like adult film actors than Disney CRO's. :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol:

In that case, put me down for Dirk Diggler :king:

I called to ask about info for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue in August and I talked to a guy named Philbert. I even asked how to spell it. He was very nice and was very personable. telling family stories about their experience at HDD. When I called back a few days later, I asked if I could be transferred to him, and the girl was like, "I've never heard of him. There's no Philbert here." So what exactly is their policy with names? How do you give positive feedback about one to a supervisor?

Upvote 0

tampabrad

Everybody at CRO is given a "stage name." This allows CM's not to have ID numbers to identify them. There are no dublicate names, so if you have a compliment or complain, management knows who youare talking about. Some people can keep their names if their names are not being used. Mine was Bradley which happens to be my real name. Who knows who is using it now? Unfortunately, when you call CRO youare in a queue, and it is impossible to get transferred to a specific person. Just luck of the draw.

Also, each office (Tampa and Orlando) has at least 1000 people working (not at once) so chances are, everybody doesnt know everybody, especially by "stage name". And, most likely the people in Tampa have no idea who the people in Orlando are.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and when it gets REALLY busy, the Kansas Disney Store call center is the backup, since I've spoken to them before

Upvote 0

barnum42

The joke names they assign to Indian call centre workers. The suits have decided that as it's bad publicity to lay off workers at home in favour of cheaper workers in India that we won't notice if the Indian workers are given English sounding names. When you phone a call centre and are greeted by someone with a very thick Indian accent calling himslef Arthur Jones, you can't help but shake your head, hang up and take your trade elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Too funny that you have brought this subject up!!

When I made my reservations for Candlelight Processional dinner I spoke to CAROLINA ROSE. That name has been a topic of discussion for the last few weeks. :lol:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Barnum, I was thinking the same thing...
Every time I get routed to one of the Indian call centers, I think of that Science Fiction movie "Alien Nation" where as a sick joke, immigration named all the aliens with absurd names, like Sam Francisco...

I do like the Irish call centers that seem to be used more frequently...I could talk to them all day... :animwink:

Upvote 0

barnum42

ClemsonTigger said:
I do like the Irish call centers that seem to be used more frequently...I could talk to them all day... :animwink:
That's where Dell used to have their UK call centre. Sadly that's now in India. AOL UK still claim to have help desk call centres in Ireland and Bristol, but whenever I tried to contact them on behalf of my parents I always got through to the most surley call centre staff ever - all in India. Instead of trying to sort out network problems they just said "You do not have enough memory in your PC". Needless to say AOL were ditched and thre have been none of the network slowdowns caused by lack of memory on the PC :lol:

There is an IT newsite in the UK that sells a terrific T-sirt based on this thread drift:

http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/?list...=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=4

Upvote 0

s25843

mkt said:
and when it gets REALLY busy, the Kansas Disney Store call center is the backup, since I've spoken to them before

I spoke to the Kansas center the other day,,, had a sweet woman, but I think they are better off sticking to Catalog orders over there, haha

Upvote 0

TravisMT81

nicholas said:
I realize they require every phone rep to have a unique name, but things have gotten out of control down at CRO.

I called last night to make my reservations for my upcoming trip and the lady I spoke with was Chyna River. I mean, seriously. :lol:

Part of me wants to get a job there now just so I can use the name Dakota Remington.

So, I'm curious...what odd names, if any, have you heard from CRO reps?

I looked it up in CRS and it was spelled China. I forgot to tell you LOL!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom