CRO Phone Reps Names

nicholas

I realize they require every phone rep to have a unique name, but things have gotten out of control down at CRO.

I called last night to make my reservations for my upcoming trip and the lady I spoke with was Chyna River. I mean, seriously. :lol:

Part of me wants to get a job there now just so I can use the name Dakota Remington.

So, I'm curious...what odd names, if any, have you heard from CRO reps?

nicholas

Original Poster
TravisMT81 said:
I looked it up in CRS and it was spelled China. I forgot to tell you LOL!!
Oh, but China isn't as exciting as Chyna. I'm stickin with the Y ;)

And a general question, how do you know which call center you get. Orlando, Tampa, or Kansas? Any way to tell?

Upvote 0

Figment1986

Hey... Where are you located... :lol: (I have to dial long distance even if i get my local call center... perhaps i should get an insiddere to tell me if their is a local number i can call.. saves me money and them my fustration.... ) :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Debbie

Main Street USA said:
That sucks, I always get a "Mary" or something similar. I'd love to call and get one Ms. Chyna River. She sounds like a special lady.

Harry Han was who I got this evening........

Upvote 0

Cosmo

Wow..i learned something new today! I had no idea about the name thing at CRO. I remember years ago talking to a lady named Pleaides, she had the cutest voice and i just remember thinking that she had the coolest name...now i guess it was just a pseudonym :( ...but you better believe that if i ever have a kid or get another cat, its gonna be named Pleaides.

Upvote 0

meatloafsfan

It's funny, I work in a call centre but do you think I noted the name of any of the agents I spoke to? Of course not! I just assumed it was like my work, where they are about a hundred people working in my department with the same name as me so no one ever knows who I am and no one ever listens to my name anyways.

Bonjour, my name is Patricia.

Hi Theresa...
Yes, Tracey...
Oh Pam....
Right, Lori (!?!)....

LOL :p

Upvote 0

MGMBoy

It beats what I have to put up with on the phones where I work. Life sucks when you're a tenor with a name like Loren. More callers think I'm a she then think I'm a he. I swear I'm going to develop a complex from it all. (On the plus side it makes it easy to hide if it's something bad because then they assume they spoke to a woman.) :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom