Creations Shop opening this summer

hpyhnt 1000

It's part of a larger signage and wayfinding system being implemented throughout the park that is, frankly, a thousand times more tasteful than what's been there for the last two decades and, while not as low profile as the original, is an improvement in terms of being able to locate specific functional areas of the building. I'm also glad they're actually sticking to their guns on a unified font for the park and hope they aren't swayed by folks who think it's boring.
I'm quite pleased with the updated font, along with how it's been incorporated in many places already, from directional signs to inside pavilions like at The Seas to even the ticket booth screens.

I just wish the Creations Shop signs were smaller and/or less numerous. But the font is certainly not the issue and I hope it keeps popping up across Future World whatever these "neighborhoods" are called.

Disstevefan1

I'm quite pleased with the updated font, along with how it's been incorporated in many places already, from directional signs to inside pavilions like at The Seas to even the ticket booth screens.

I just wish the Creations Shop signs were smaller and/or less numerous. But the font is certainly not the issue and I hope it keeps popping up across Future World whatever these "neighborhoods" are called.
Thanks for reminding me, now I am mad it’s not called Future World anymore! 😡, JK, it doesn’t matter what they call it, it will still Future World to me 😀, just like I still call Hollywood studios MGM 😀

Figments Friend

What if the large font for the 'CREATIONS shop' sign was a subliminal way to lure Guests in thinking it was a Attraction?

I mean, think about it....
Sure does give the impression when seen from a distance.

Guests desperate for more to do in the construction zone may indeed mistake it as such.
They see the big sign from across the way, wander in, and then realize it's a retail space.
Once in, they either leave or more then likely look around and end up buying something.
'Mission accomplished' says Chapek.

Just a thought.

-

Sir_Cliff

What if the large font for the 'CREATIONS shop' sign was a subliminal way to lure Guests in thinking it was a Attraction?

I mean, think about it....
Sure does give the impression when seen from a distance.

Guests desperate for more to do in the construction zone may indeed mistake it as such.
They see the big sign from across the way, wander in, and then realize it's a retail space.
Once in, they either leave or more then likely look around and end up buying something.
'Mission accomplished' says Chapek.

Just a thought.

-
Not sure they would have featured the word "Shop" so prominently on the sign if that was the case.

hpyhnt 1000

Use the > on the right to swipe through photos -

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

TikibirdLand

Strangely, many of your thoughts read like conspiracy theories. 🤔

Also, I love that we can have people saying the signage is so boring that it looks like a strip mall while others think it's overly decorative attraction-like signage to lure unsuspecting guests into a merchandising Venus flytrap.
Isn't that the name of the store next to Cosmic Ray's? Oh, it's Merchant of Venus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom