Creations Shop opening this summer

flutas

Uber is your friend…
$10-$15 later and you just saved 1.5 hours of your life.

(Not to excuse situations like this, I find them infuriating, particularly trying to make a dinner reservation…)

Agreed, difficult to do with a larger group in "current times". But would have been better to do a few Ubers than waste that time in hindsight.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Can we cancel The Zach, yet? I appreciate that he‘s a very lifelike AA but he clearly clicked on a link in an “Amazon lost your package!“ text and has caught a virus. Time to toss him in the same storage shed as Lucky the Dinosaur.

Maybe they need The Zach 1.0 to test out AA programming for Bob 2.0? They don’t seem to have migrated any programming to the Bob AA yet, though, he still sounds and acts very robotic.

doctornick

Silly question, but was it ever confirmed that this is explicitly going to be called "Creations Shop" versus being a shop (store) called "Creations". i.e. will the signage and information include the word "Shop". The former is terrible, but the latter is somewhat tolerable IMHO.

UNCgolf

Silly question, but was it ever confirmed that this is explicitly going to be called "Creations Shop" versus being a shop (store) called "Creations". i.e. will the signage and information include the word "Shop". The former is terrible, but the latter is somewhat tolerable IMHO.

Yeah. "Creations" would still be a stupid name for a standard Disney merch store, but it's not offensively idiotic like "Creations Shop".

TikibirdLand

Can we cancel The Zach, yet? I appreciate that he‘s a very lifelike AA but he clearly clicked on a link in an “Amazon lost your package!“ text and has caught a virus. Time to toss him in the same storage shed as Lucky the Dinosaur.
No! Replace him with Lucky. I love the Lucky videos!

The Aracuan Bird

I don’t think we should. Calling him “The Zach” actually makes me appreciate him more, and I would miss typing in “The Zach” if he left.

Unbanshee

I don't think I have seen it before, so I classified it as new. I'll be yelled at on Twitter shortly when it isn't lol.

Lol, they're good at correcting over there. I just say that because there appears to be the fountain of nations in the painting and Epcot Center in some of the other art

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Lol, they're good at correcting over there. I just say that because there appears to be the fountain of nations in the painting and Epcot Center in some of the other art
Yeah I'm guessing it was art from one of the many variations of plans for that area which did retain the fountain. But I hadn't seen that particular piece before - so still unsure if its new "old" art or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom