Crazy things youve seen at Disney!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Im sure there is a thread about this from a while ago but new people new things you could have seen! I was discussing with my Mother about a trip Sept 2010 and I seen the craziest thing! What is the craziest thing you have seen?
For me: We were on living with the land around 5 pm It was the day we got there Sept 22 and Our ride stopped at the scene with the House and the dog, A man that worked for disney came out of the house, I DIDNT KNOW THAT THING ACUTALLY WAS A HOUSE ( it was storage it looked like alot of boxes) but he said dont be alarmed some one got out of there boat, were sitting for 10 minutes or so and here walked a man about 30 speaking no English and hopped right into our BOAT i was so shocked a man got out of his boat in this ride! He was coming from behind us where the cows were! It was the wildest thing I have EVER seen at DIsney!!

Patrick_Ears

Im sure there is a thread about this from a while ago but new people new things you could have seen! I was discussing with my Mother about a trip Sept 2010 and I seen the craziest thing! What is the craziest thing you have seen?
For me: We were on living with the land around 5 pm It was the day we got there Sept 22 and Our ride stopped at the scene with the House and the dog, A man that worked for disney came out of the house, I DIDNT KNOW THAT THING ACUTALLY WAS A HOUSE ( it was storage it looked like alot of boxes) but he said dont be alarmed some one got out of there boat, were sitting for 10 minutes or so and here walked a man about 30 speaking no English and hopped right into our BOAT i was so shocked a man got out of his boat in this ride! He was coming from behind us where the cows were! It was the wildest thing I have EVER seen at DIsney!!

Hey by any chance did a CM wave his or her hand in front of you and say "You didn't see anything". :lol: Sometimes we have to look for these things, :lol:

Chevross

I saw a person get brought down to the ground by police and handcuffed at the entrance/exit of Epcot.

I also saw a woman start to strip in Epcot (I assume to jump into the World Showcase Lagoon), but was soon stopped by a few CM's.

At Hollywood Studio's, I saw someone asking what the, "Giant Hat," did.

At Magic Kingdom, I had a friend fall asleep on the walkway in front of the Castle.

The Duck

A few years ago, Splash Mountain was closed for a refurb. While waiting for Big Thunder, there was a group of young women behind us in line and each was carrying a large cup of water. We asked them why they were bringing the water on Big Thunder and they said, "Since Splash Mountain is closed, we're going to make our own splash on Big Thunder Mountain". Pretty innovative if I do say so myself.

brandon8419

Not really a Disney thing per se, but the last two trips I've gone on to WDW have been during tropical storms/hurricanes. Pretty crazy being outside and nearly being blown away!

bigkidz895

In Feb. 2010, while walking by the back side of Tomorrow Land I saw a woman wipe out a (fill-in the blank) and feed her 3 yr old child. Admittedly, I do NOT have a problem with the practice of feeding babies or children, but do prefer a little modesty. Call me old fashion, but I guess I wasn't prepared to see the "sights" while walking through Magic Kingdom. :eek:

Pooh Lover

We had just left TSMM and were walking behind a family with two children who appeared to be in their teens. The father was loudly berating his daughter and then began punching her. People immediately started to not only yell at him but yell for security, who showed up quite fast. The father claimed that, since she was now 18, he could do to her whatever he wanted and that she had no respect for him and was ungrateful. The whole scene was so loud, violent and upsetting, we ended up talking about it on and off for the entire vacation. You just don't expect to see that type of behavior from a family at WDW. As far as I could see, the family was allowed to stay in the park but was told they would have to leave if they didn't settle down. When someone asked the daughter if she was alright, she said that she was and "was used to it." Very sad indeed and by far the craziest thing I've ever seen at WDW.

sublimesting

In Feb. 2010, while walking by the back side of Tomorrow Land I saw a woman wipe out a (fill-in the blank) and feed her 3 yr old child. Admittedly, I do NOT have a problem with the practice of feeding babies or children, but do prefer a little modesty. Call me old fashion, but I guess I wasn't prepared to see the "sights" while walking through Magic Kingdom. :eek:

My answer is: "an entire nest full of eagle eggs"

stratman50th

Very large salad bowl!

stargrl33

Everyone knows you're supposed to go in the Hall of Presidents to do that. Didn't she get the memo?

PolynesianPrincess

This was just last month when we were at MK, my sister, motehr and I were just coming out the exit for Swiss Family Treehouse and were planning on going left to head towards POTC. Before we could start walking we heard a woman start screaming out "HELP!! Call 911!! We need a medic!!!" Everyone in the area just stopped and no one could figure out what was wrong. She wouldn't say why she needed the medic, she just kept yelling. We thought maybe something happened with her child or something. It turns out there was a woman with her who went into a diabetic shock and had fallen onto the ground. It was pretty scary. Thankfully she was ok.

jlevis

Last year we were on POTC and it broke down. After 5 min or so a CM appears and points to a boat in front of us and says it is stuck. He asks everyone in that boat to put their arms up, rock to the right, rock to the left and when he gets a good motion going says: Okay, that should do it, then disappears and the ride resumes.

Edeyore

Not really a Disney thing per se, but the last two trips I've gone on to WDW have been during tropical storms/hurricanes. Pretty crazy being outside and nearly being blown away!

When are you going to WDW next? I just want to make sure not to be there then. I hate tropical storms/hurricanes.

LilSuzy

Last summer, when we were approaching the UK at Epcot when I heard a womans voice scolding someone (in a british accent). I turned around to see she was scolding her child, mind you my husband is taping at the time and he has my reaction on tape and then saying, "Thank God I'm not the only one who yells at their kid at Disney" She looked at me and I smiled because, a) I know what she goes though and b) her accent made everything sound so proper it didn't even sound like a bad scolding :lol:

ABigBrassBand

In EPCOT, a little kid (maybe three years old at the oldest) was having a meltdown in front of SSE.

A cast member decided to react by throwing herself onto the ground and mimicking the child. The child promptly stopped and the parents were cracking up.
I will do this one day to a child.
:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom