iheartdisney91

Glad no one got seriously injured.

I'm just going to add one more vote to the whole "Cya LMA"
Seeing it once was enough, after seeing it more than that I feel
I never have to see it again.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Last time we went to go watch it one of the cars broke down and it took them about 40 minutes to get the show going again:

A glitched soundboard will kill any of the shows at WDW. A bad DMX cable will take any show down. A hurt key performer will take a show down. Those are the few things that can actually take a show down at WDW via bad show. It happens. It is the Ent industry as a whole. No different than a ride deciding that it wants to goof and shut down for hours.

You know it is Live Action when that happens. Certainly we should use big TVs for everything so nothing goes awry.... wait.... that is not even immune.

Yankee Mouse

A glitched soundboard will kill any of the shows at WDW. A bad DMX cable will take any show down. A hurt key performer will take a show down. Those are the few things that can actually take a show down at WDW via bad show. It happens. It is the Ent industry as a whole. No different than a ride deciding that it wants to goof and shut down for hours.

I realize that, I wasn't suggesting that the car breaking down was enough to get rid of it, just still thought that picture was appropriate for the thread. I just don't think it is that great of a show, I've seen it twice and the 2nd time because my FIL had never seen it.

Wesleyjohn

wow, nice way to take it to extremes there...sorta makes it impossible to have a rational argument about whether there's a degree of danger that's too much in this show :rolleyes:
I'm simply quoting what she said which was "not worth it", meaning it should stop in her opinion, correct? To me, thats extreme, hence my quote and the irrational response. Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Don't make an irrational comment and expect a rational response

Next time i won't read to comments word for word. I'll take a guess at what the post is actually supposed to mean.
Say what you mean, mean what you say. If it wasn't meant that way, then it was poorly written in the least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom