Crank Yankers

DisJosh

That's one of the few shows on CC that I can't stand. I'll admit some are funny but for the most part it sucks. I do enjoy the puppet nudity though. :D

I think the Jerky Boys and Bart Simpson pretty much played out the crank call thing in the 90's lol. Ever hear the Jerky Boys call called 'you kicked my dog'? :D Too funny!! Or the 'furby phone call'? Can't forget 'masturbation box'. Can I say that? Oh well...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I tried to watch it and get into it......but...it annoys me...so I turn the channel when it comes on.

Watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network now...:D

Holly

Originally posted by mktiggerman
Yay!!! I got mail!!! Yay!!!

Nope, you're wrong ... the correct phrasing would be:

"I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! Yay!!!!"

;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Holly

"I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! Yay!!!!"

;)

did I mention it's 12:30 AM, I'm rather drunk, and I miss my girl... I feel I did a bang up job on my special ed impression...

lol..

OldKeyWest24

I LOVE crank yankers. Its right up there with South Park!! (best show ever!) If you met me you'd never think I'd watch thses shows. but i do. I loved the segment on Crankyankers lastnight with the people who p o o p e d tooo much. That was hysterical..did anyone catch southpark after that..that was a good one

Susan

Nut4Disney

If you all like Crank Yankers, go onto Live365.com and type in prank, it will come up with 20-30 really good stations that play nothing but these pranks all day. Many of these are the same ones that have been on Crank Yankers. I've been listening to these since before the show came on.

WDWspider

I did not like this show at first, but over time I am strangely finding myself watching it more and more and starting to like it some. Eerily I can't seem to turn the channel when it comes on now. :lookaroun :eek:

WDWspider

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
It's pretty good, I like SNL a bit more though.

Well, by no means is it one of my top shows. :lol: Personally I like Madtv right now for comedy.

JrToT: Your Avatars are getting more bizarre - a rabbit with pancakes on it's head ?????

The Mom

Premium Member
Jr ToT, your avatar is incredibly cute, but I must know the deeper meaning! Bunnycakes? Flap Jack Rabbit? What does it mean??? :hammer:

isnet396

Originally posted by Holly

;)

Actually, at first i would have wanted to see the show, but then after seeing Special Ed do the I got Mail thing, i hardly ever watch it....although I do watch almost everything else on CC.

The "I got Mail" thing was done live on Howard Stern about 9:00 AM on the radio in June of '02. Then, the geniuses at CC decided to adapt that to puppetry. :F

Ian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom