Crafts, hobbies and other fun stuff

Minnesota disney fan

I like to collect perfumes bottles and the most likely famous oud perfumes bottles. Something about the minimalism of those bottles makes them look elegant on anyone's dresser or vanity
I have some really old bottles and they are unique. I have one that is an opaque glass in the shape of a small, delicate leaf, about 2 inches long. It can't stand up, so it lies on it's back. Really special. I also have a collection of old makeup items, such as the lipstick/mirror combination which was so popular at one time. These items are really unique and delicate and something you don't see anymore.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
My daughter has this cool attic room. Everything upstairs is her space. One of the coolest things ever is this secret passage way from the bedroom to the dress up closet, but it's gross inside. Dingy linoleum, old hooks, and so much dirt and scuff marks on the walls. So I gave it an IKEA makeover today
PicsArt_04-01-12.51.55.jpg

And then I went back to IKEA because I felt like it needed more wall stickers. Finished look:
20210401_144121.jpg

I'm not going to tell her I did this. No idea how long it will take her to find it 😂😂

Me 'Earties

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate
My daughter has this cool attic room. Everything upstairs is her space. One of the coolest things ever is this secret passage way from the bedroom to the dress up closet, but it's gross inside. Dingy linoleum, old hooks, and so much dirt and scuff marks on the walls. So I gave it an IKEA makeover today
View attachment 544255

And then I went back to IKEA because I felt like it needed more wall stickers. Finished look:
View attachment 544256

I'm not going to tell her I did this. No idea how long it will take her to find it 😂😂
I love those hidden gems, especially when I was a kid. That’s super neat 😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom