CPs and CMs, come out come out

trendicoff

Original Poster
Before I begin, I wasn't sure where to post this, so mods, feel free to move it.

Calling all CPs and CMs!

Many of us on the boards visit WDW all the time, and although we have M&Gs, I think it would be so nice to just go and say hi to all the wonderful cast members at their work. They add so much, not only the boards here, but also to the Magic at WDW.

So, if you're willing, feel free to respond with your CP program dates (if applicable), where you work, and if you feel like it, your name. I know when we visit in Oct, I'll be sure to try and say hi and thank you for helping make the magic. Post away!

JamboJohn

Used to work at Safaris before going to Imagineering for a contract job. Now self employed in the Nashville TN area...

I miss WDW but I sure dont miss being poor!!

SeaBreeze

Oh cool, didn't see that thread. Well I suppose I'll look there, and if anyone wants to update their information they can post it here :)

:wave: That thread's been neglected for a little bit so hopefully this one reminds people that it's there and it gets updated too. Between the members on this site, it seems like we had every area of WDW covered :lol:

trendicoff

Original Poster
:wave: That thread's been neglected for a little bit so hopefully this one reminds people that it's there and it gets updated too. Between the members on this site, it seems like we had every area of WDW covered :lol:

Very true. Well I suppose I should add myself -- currently seasonal Dak attractions, ITTBAB and KS.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Former WDWCPer - August 2003-August 2004. Worked @ DTD Operations: PI, Disney Quest & Cirque box offices.

Looking at another possible WDWCP or mebbe a job with DRC/CRO in the near future. I miss The Mouse EVERY day!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom