Couple of questions about WDW and Orlando...

Pongo

pyrophoric said:
Cool, will check out all those places.

As for those malls, would really like to go. Just need to find out how to get there from where we are. Will google them and see if I can find an address. You dont happen to know the address off hand do ya?

Thanks again all :)

I don't know the addresses, but I'm sure any hotel in Orlando (including Disney Hotels) could give you directions.

The website for the Mall at Millenia has a rudimentary map, and I'm sure it also has directions from anywhere. I don't know about the Florida Mall's site, but it's worth a look.

Hope that helped :wave:

Rayray

First of all, don't leave WDW to do anything. I'm not saying that good things don't exist in Orlando, but you are going to get the best service, quality, and selection of anything on property in nearly every case.

Good restaurants: 'Ohana (the best on property), Concourse Grill (they have great winebutter), Tusker house, Le Cellier, and I hear good things about the Japanese restaurant in Epcot.

For shopping, my sister and mom like the Emporium as well as shopping the monorail resorts.:wave:

pyrophoric

Original Poster
disneytati said:
The malls are great! Gotta check them out! I usually hit The Florida Mall, they have a nice food court, and great stores. The address is: 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail - Orlando, Florida. If you want perfume, the best place to go is Perfumeland, they have the best prices and all brands you can imagine. Here's the address: 5161, International Drive, Orlando. Also, I like the outlet malls, my faborite is Orlando Premuim Outlets: 8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL. I don't know how to get to them, as my aunt usually drives, but I guess there are websites for each of them, and they usually have a link to the map.

Thanks! :) We went to those premuim outlets yestday actually. Still gotta go back though cause we missed a couple. Gonna go to the mall on Thursday.

One other thing I really need to find here is a good place to buy longer shorts! All the shops I have see around have short shorts and for a guy I just dont like em :/

Went to Blizzard Beach today btw and it was great! We did get a lot of rain but it kinda played in nicely and nothing got shut down. Summit Plummit kinda hurt though :p

Thanks again to all :)

disneytati

pyrophoric said:
Thanks! :) We went to those premuim outlets yestday actually. Still gotta go back though cause we missed a couple. Gonna go to the mall on Thursday.

One other thing I really need to find here is a good place to buy longer shorts! All the shops I have see around have short shorts and for a guy I just dont like em :/

You're welcome! I usually go back to the malls a couple of times. There's never enough time to buy everything! lol About the shorts... I don't know anything about it... I never buy shorts there...

pyrophoric said:
Went to Blizzard Beach today btw and it was great! We did get a lot of rain but it kinda played in nicely and nothing got shut down. Summit Plummit kinda hurt though :p

Awwww!! That's so cool! Yeah, it hurts... I know... what about Typhoon Lagoon: Are you going there? If you do, please, ride the new coaster-slied and tell us what you think!

Have lots of fun!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom