Country Bear Refurbishment rumor

imagineer boy

Is it just me, or does disneyphillip always call all the accurate scources inaccurate? Al Lutz, Lee, Corrus... and they are very credible scources.

Captain Barbosa

I think the attraction is a classic, but I also think it could definitely use some updating.

Does anyone else get really mad when people stop int he middle of the row? I think the Disney cast members need to be slightly more firm with this, for instance, when they see someone stop in the middle and then see people crawling over them to get to the end, they should just kindly ask those people to move all the way down. Maybe this does go on, but I have never seen it happen.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think the attraction is a classic, but I also think it could definitely use some updating.

Does anyone else get really mad when people stop int he middle of the row? I think the Disney cast members need to be slightly more firm with this, for instance, when they see someone stop in the middle and then see people crawling over them to get to the end, they should just kindly ask those people to move all the way down. Maybe this does go on, but I have never seen it happen.

No, just step on there toes... then say:

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I was looking at the end of the row"

FYI, I don't discredit Lee.

But I do discredit Corrus, Al Lutz, etc. because they are NOT reliable and it's the truth. Face the facts, people!

If you read almost all of Corrus' posts, everything that he writes is a joke.

For example, when word was going around that the High School Musical Pep Rally was moving to MGM, he said it wasn't happening, even though it was already officially confirmed by internal sources from the company...ones who ARE reliable!

And you already know why Al Lutz is unreliable!

Also, I DO NOT interject liking SGE into every thread and I DO NOT call every source inaccurate, just ones that DO deserve to be discredited like Corrus and Al Lutz.

So, please, don't start with me.

sambahat

Take a deeeeeep breath...

C'mon guys. It's not as if we're discussing the War in Iraq or the 2008 elections...

Everyone take a deep breath, close your eyes, and imagine you're at Disney World... Ahhhhh.... that's better isn't it? Now let's all go over to AdventureLand and get a Dole Whip. What d'ya say? I'm buying first round!

ryguy

1. I can't say anything bad about Corrus, however, I can see where people are confused by his humor. Basically everything he says is in a joking manner so its hard to take him seriously. So I can see why people have a negative opionion about his posts.

2. Who is Al Lutz?

3. For some reason I always believe what Lee says, it always comes across as if he's in the know. His posts are always informitive. Tell us why we should believe what he says.

Thanks for the info.:wave:

ryguy

My top 5 refurbs.

1. The Haunted Mansion (needs new effects, new sound, and a better ride system (smoother) I want to feel like I'm a ghost "floating" through the mansion)
2. Country Bear Jamboree (It's in bad need of some serious repair)
3. Snow White's Scary Adventures (Completely redo this...it's horrible. Way too scary for the little ones and not really a "story" for the older ones)
4. Peter Pan's Flight (Update the animatronics to the next gen ones. and fix the sound)
5. The Jungle Cruise (I love this attraction...fix the animatronics, add some more and come up with some new jokes)

Great well thought out Post. I agree 100% with your analysis. I would add the Tiki Room as number six. But I know they will not redo that anytime soon. :cry:

imagineer boy

But I do discredit Corrus, Al Lutz, etc. because they are NOT reliable and it's the truth. Face the facts, people!

What facts? You never present any good concerete facts to why you think they are inaccurate.

If you read almost all of Corrus' posts, everything that he writes is a joke.

:ROFLOL: I know, he does have a few good funny posts here and there. He has a good sence of humor.

For example, when word was going around that the High School Musical Pep Rally was moving to MGM, he said it wasn't happening, even though it was already officially confirmed by internal sources from the company...ones who ARE reliable!

Wow, that's all you could come up with to prove your point that Corrus is wrong? One little thing? Corrus was probably misinformed at the time. You never know. Besides, it was only ONE little mistake.

And you already know why Al Lutz is unreliable!

No we don't. Once again, you fail to have any evidence to prove your point.

Also, I DO NOT interject liking SGE into every thread

Whoo boy, yeah you do.

PeeplMoovr

The parks are empty and all that is closed right now is Pooh and the Speedway at the MK while they close a massive people-eater in the summer?

I know what you're getting at, but the parks have actually been pretty busy lately. Each of the last few weekends have had full value resorts and this winter has been pretty busy overall from what I have seen.
But I do agree that more time refurbing is time well spent. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom