Country Bear Jamboree

frank2271

Original Poster
Hello all,

I went to MK yesterday and went to see the Country Bears for the first time in years. Let me tell you, I was really disappointed with the sound quality in the theater. Didn't they just do an update a few years ago? I was in the fifth row and couldn't understand what the bears were saying. We were also on the end of the row under the animal heads on the wall and the clicking noises coming form the robotics were so loud it was tough to hear the animals talking. It's a musical show, the sound quality should be an important part of the experience, don't you agree?

I used to love that show, I don't see myself going back any time soon. :(

Surely Disney knows the terrible shape the audio is in, why don't they fix it? I probably wouldn't cost too much to install a decent audio system.

Does anyone know if there is an audio update in the works for the Bears?

Frank

EPCOTPluto

Not any I know sooner or later, and yes, it did upgrade audio not too long ago...

Sad to hear it's in that shape.... :(

mitchk

This is the first major report of sound problems I have heard in a while.

Hey hey, I was there right after the audio upgrade, and I will tell you, it still sounded very empty, and low to me. I thought I would give it a try last Dec, and it sounded the same way. I don't really know what they did with the soundtrack as far as audio work ( digitaly remastered, reverb added, ect..), but to me, it has sounded the same (as far as sound) since 1987' :shrug: :wave:

~Tinkerbell~

We were also on the end of the row under the animal heads on the wall and the clicking noises coming form the robotics were so loud it was tough to hear the animals talking.

I went to see Country Bear Jamboree for the first time ever this August, and I was sat in the same position as you it seems. I agree, the animal heads were really loud, which was quite distracting. I spent a lot of time thinking about the animal heads than concentrating on the actual show!

I have to admit, having never done this attraction before, I was disappointed.

Goofy's#1Fan

I had the same audio problems as you when I saw the show back in late June. It was disappointing because the sound was better two years ago if I remember correctly. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. :(

I somehow managed to never see the country bear jamboree until yesterday either, and I thought it was really great. However, the mechanical noises coming from the animals mounted on the wall were beyond obnoxious. I think we had the same seat as you, far right in the theater.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Let me fix it. It really wouldn't be that hard. Just pay my way, put me up, pay the tab for the repair. I'll have it fixed in less than a week.

Jseven

I've had better experiences at Chuck E. Cheese.

This show is horrible. Classic or not....it needs to get into and stay in the past...quick!

LoriMistress

Hello all,

I went to MK yesterday and went to see the Country Bears for the first time in years. Let me tell you, I was really disappointed with the sound quality in the theater. Didn't they just do an update a few years ago? I was in the fifth row and couldn't understand what the bears were saying. We were also on the end of the row under the animal heads on the wall and the clicking noises coming form the robotics were so loud it was tough to hear the animals talking. It's a musical show, the sound quality should be an important part of the experience, don't you agree?

I used to love that show, I don't see myself going back any time soon. :(

Surely Disney knows the terrible shape the audio is in, why don't they fix it? I probably wouldn't cost too much to install a decent audio system.

Does anyone know if there is an audio update in the works for the Bears?

Frank
That makes me a sad panda. :(

rsoxguy

I went to CBJ a few weeks ago after a long hiatus expecting an improvement in the audio because of the refurb. I heard the same quality as ever. A bit of a disappointment I must say.

Scooter

I always sit in the back when I see this attraction.
Why? Because it's the most boring show on property and I can prop my feet up on the chair in front of me and get some quality snooze time in the air conditioning. That's all this show is good for...napping.
Rapping, drunken, Hillbilly bears, singing about shooting little Buford...now THAT'S a quality show.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom