News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

TrainsOfDisney

In our many trips to the MK, we have never gone to Country Bears. I can't be the only one.
I’m trying to think if there is an attraction I’ve never experienced. I don’t think I’ve ridden the dinosaur spinner at DAK, but that’s probably it. Oh yeah and the mickey shorts theatre. I haven’t been to all the meet and greets though.

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No
the ride would put Epcot's version to shame
Imagine how it would have been if Figment had a ride in TDL the merch would put Epcot's version to shame.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they build one. With how popular he is (merch, popcorn buckets, meet and greets, the ride, the movie, him visiting WDS/WDI) disney knows how much money he takes in and how many crowds he eats up. If OLC wants a good new ride, this is what they should build

Cmdr_Crimson

I want ALL of those plush figures.
ALL!
😍

Why oh why were these never brought over to WDW??
They are made by the same distributor as the current Park plush and would sell just fine.

Leaving money on the table again, Bob.

-
It's because everyone wants..NAY..Needs friggin pins rather than physical merchandise...Pins this and that. This is why most of the stores don't carry much anymore..

Cmdr_Crimson

If you need a little CBJ in your life the Disney Experience website has few paper model crafts..

Country Bear Cornflakes cereal box..

Or gave your own Country Bear Jamboree with the entire theater set.

Musical Mermaid

It's weird, because I was under the impression that the Big Al shirt they made for the 50th sold very well. I think it sold out? Which was more than they could say for most of the 50th stuff.

You would think they would at least try more of him.
They don't have much for children either. I think all of the 50th merchandise was for adults. All I remember was the 2 expensive figures, a $50 mug, and the adult shirt.

Castle Cake Apologist

It's because everyone wants..NAY..Needs friggin pins rather than physical merchandise...Pins this and that. This is why most of the stores don't carry much anymore..

Pins are physical merchandise, though? And it's not like they're some new, trendy TikTok fad, they've been a popular Parks souvenir for nearly a quarter century now. Additionally, they've released quite a few CBJ pins at this point.

Maybe I'm not understanding your point here.

Cmdr_Crimson

How are pins not physical merchandise?
Meaning like Dolls, figurines, statues, shirts...Not like ones you grab squint at it for a second and toss into a drawer to forget about.. when was the last time they made a TON of merchandise for one attraction and continued to make more of like PoTC and HM..You hardly saw Tiki or Bears merch once in a blue moon out here..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom