News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Sneaky

It's nothing drastic. Just the possibility the M&G might be getting a Christmas sweater LOL.

I'm shocked there's no merch yet. Disney showing restraint...
Oh ok, that’s fine lol. I really am nervous for an actual update to the ride. I think even a figment update will bring mixed . Just the way these things happen now. but I would buy that Xmas sweater actually. I don’t think anything happens this d23, maybe a tease. I just want something man.

Moth

Oh ok, that’s fine lol. I really am nervous for an actual update to the ride. I think even a figment update will bring mixed . Just the way these things happen now. but I would buy that Xmas sweater actually. I don’t think anything happens this d23, maybe a tease. I just want something man.
They're gonna drop the sweater at D23 as our yearly Imagination te-

THIS ISNT COUNTY BEARS!!!!

Anyways, I can't say I'm... thrilled about the track list? It's just the same ol songs that play everywhere on property. I wanted at least one or two odd balls. Movin' Right Along from the Muppets would be a dream.

Sneaky

Anyways, I can't say I'm... thrilled about the track list? It's just the same ol songs that play everywhere on property. I wanted at least one or two odd balls. Movin' Right Along from the Muppets would be a dream.
when are first previews for the show?

Sneaky

I'm also shocked they didn't put in a Frozen song...
I think big Al begrudgingly singing let it go really poorly, especially with a bit where Henry goes “backstage” to have to convince him to even do it would land as funny.

DisCOT_97

You guys I’ve got it. The original song will be named “Special Song” and the bears will sing about how their musical jamboree would not happen without us!

aladdin2007

Would this show have landed better if it was Disney PARK original songs?

Like, what if they were singing One Little Spark or something? Grim Grinning Ghosts?
Interesting but I don't know, it would be odd using those out of context in regards to locations. fun idea though.

J.E.Smith

At least the slide show for Try Everything is done in that old faded coloring style and looks like the Christmas slides.
wdw-mk-country-bears-reintroduction-10-646x431.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom