News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Sneaky

The funny thing is I’ve noticed they have only been promoting those three songs the last couple of news reveals we’ve gotten.

However I felt like when it was first announced the entire track list seemed like it was going away to be replaced by Disney songs.
If they are potentially bringin back songs from prior shows, ik it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the original show stylings of cbj they are trying to go for, maybe a good one to bring back would be two different worlds from vacation hoedown? That’s one I feel could still get laughs from modern audiences. Just have him sing it in a suit, and maybe Delores wraps around his lower half? Idk just a thought.

TrainsOfDisney

the songs that they would want to cut would be - if you can’t bite don’t growl, my woman ain’t pretty, mama don’t whoop little Buford, and all the guys that turn me on.

The others could all stay, although tears will be the chaser would likely be on the list as well.

So maybe, just maybe, we will have the show still in tact with some replacements.

Sneaky

the songs that they would want to cut would be - if you can’t bite don’t growl, my woman ain’t pretty, mama don’t whoop little Buford, and all the guys that turn me on.

The others could all stay, although tears will be the chaser would likely be on the list as well.

So maybe, just maybe, we will have the show still in tact with some replacements.
What would potentially remain is PianJo, Bear Band serenade, how long will my baby, Blood on the saddle, Crockett, Ole slew foot, come again. Still a huge chunk of the show, if ALL of those songs even return.

C33Mom

Remaining adamant on Blood on the Saddle and Come Again. Court is still out on Davy Crocket and Ole Slew Foot.
Doesn’t sound like Big Al needs the assist, but if it will help, I’ve got 2 kids under 10 willing to (very enthusiastically) attest that Blood on the Saddle is their very, very favorite part of the CBJ and they don’t want new movie IP as much as they want to see it back. We actually ran into an interactive statue of Big Al at DCA last week and they were sooo excited, sadly they could not get him to sing his iconic song, which would have made me feel even more confident it was staying at CBJ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom