Could you wear a Dolan shirt?

SirNim

This question is relevant to my interests. Dolan... Oh Dolan... You are the apple of my eye! The wind beneath my wings! The perv in my closet!

Mukta

The cast member would let you in with a Dolan shirt. It is too vague a reference for them to argue the rules with you.

dreamfinder

As long as the shirt isn't offensive or derogatory in any way, it shouldn't be a problem. I have seen pictures where people posted with Goofy/Donald holding up print outs of Dolan/Goofy bits.

Could someone possibly clue us older, less hip folks in on whatever this is?

Check out the avatar of the poster above you. Dolan is from tumblr (I believe) and spends most of his time picking on Gooby (Goofy). A somewhat childish version of Donald, that does stupid things.

Cmdr_Crimson

Why heck they have him in the parks....*Snickers*
tumblr_m7jjusaw441qd4xjxo1_1280.jpg

Mansion Butler

Please do!

Check out the avatar of the poster above you. Dolan is from tumblr (I believe) and spends most of his time picking on Gooby (Goofy). A somewhat childish version of Donald, that does stupid things.
Not Tumblr. It was a Dutch or Finnish (one of the two) image board. I'm sure it's all over Tumblr at this point, but as far as America, it conquered 4chan first.

Update: Looked it up. Finnish.

dreamfinder

Please do!

Not Tumblr. It was a Dutch or Finnish (one of the two) image board. I'm sure it's all over Tumblr at this point, but as far as America, it conquered 4chan first.

Update: Looked it up. Finnish.

Yeah, saw that later. However tumblr took it huge in the US (at least its very popular on many of the Disneyland/World tumblrs. 4chan is still niche enough that many people don't know about it.

Vader2112

I do not see why not when I see kids wearing a t-shirt with Mickey head silouette with a Hitler moustache and a swastika on them. COuld not beleive that got into the park or was allowed to keep going through the park with that on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom